We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
Tripadvisor is the world’s largest online travel site, visited by 450+ million travelers each month, and our business unit – Tripadvisor Hospitality Solutions – is the critical business-facing part of the broader company. The Hospitality Solutions team develops, markets and sells industry-leading SaaS and advertising products to our millions of hotelier and restaurateur partners worldwide, and is a significant revenue generator for the company. As the global travel sector continues to adapt and transform, Hospitality Solutions is at the forefront of developing new digital solutions – both free and paid – to support the emerging needs of our business partners.
Why this job is excellent
As a Senior Pricing Analyst you will be tasked with supporting both pricing and revenue optimization tactics for the seven software-as-a-service (SaaS) and advertising products of Hospitality Solutions. You will be empowered to work on pricing models for new and existing Hotels and Restaurants products and make recommendations on bundling, discounting and promotional strategies. You will work with cross-functional teams to help strengthen pricing efficiencies, conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis, run revenue optimization tests, and support Enterprise Deal Desk operations. You will also leverage your analytical mindset, business savvy and problem-solving skills to influence decision-making and facilitate the market adoption of Hospitality Solutions products.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Analyze rich data and provide insights and recommendations to influence strategic revenue optimization decisions
- Evaluate and evolve pricing models and inform on optimal price points and discounting levels
- Develop and drive pricing and bundling strategies for various sale and marketing channels
- Provide Enterprise Deal Desk guidance and deal reviews and drive best practices to increase sales efficiency and effectiveness
- Conduct analytics and modeling works to support revenue management, optimization and forecasting
- Build reporting pipelines and dashboards with KPIs to deliver results of pricing strategies to the business
- Work with product management, product marketing and sales to understand product roadmap, feature functionality and GTM strategies to develop pricing and bundling recommendations
- Liaise with Business Line Leaders and cross functional teams around the organization on pricing matters
What We Seek:
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Mathematics, Marketing, Finance, Business or related quantitative field
- 5+ years of business experience working in pricing or analytical fields such as marketing analytics, data analytics or financial analysis
- Effective analytical, modeling and problem solving skills
- SQL/database skills required; Python/R skills are a plus
- Experience working with large databases and business intelligence tools to inform decisions
- High tolerance for ambiguity and an ability to work cooperatively
- Strong project management skills and the ability to multitask
- Self-starter and eager to learn
- Passionate about travel industry and fast-paced environments
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
We strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please make sure to reach out to your individual recruiter or our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.