We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
Tripadvisor is the world’s largest online travel site, visited by 450+ million travelers each month, and our business unit – Tripadvisor Hospitality Solutions – is the critical business-facing part of the broader company. The Hospitality Solutions team develops, markets and sells industry-leading SaaS and advertising products to our millions of hotelier and restaurateur partners worldwide, and is a significant revenue generator for the company. As the global travel sector continues to adapt and transform, Hospitality Solutions is at the forefront of developing new digital solutions – both free and paid – to support the emerging needs of our business partners.
What we do in Business Operations:
The B2B Business Operations team supports the global B2B sales teams with go-to-market readiness to sell new and existing products. We do this through a combination of sales communications, training, sales systems support, sales forecasting, data and analytics. This role sits within the RevOps function of the BizOps team working incredibly closely with our Go To Market team to assist in the execution of our sales strategy.
We are seeking a detail oriented individual with a passion in data analysis to drive sales execution and performance. In this role, you will play a key role in designing territory planning and management, alignment and execution across our Hospitality Solutions sales teams.
What You’ll Do:
Territory Planning and Management
- Provide recommendations on how to define global sales territories based on market data, current account coverage and global sales footprint, along with propensity scoring and tiering criteria
- Assist sales leaders to understand the environment of the business and define key markets, assess the territory quality and analyze sales experience/strengths to optimize each set of territories
- Be a critical thinking partner to our leadership team providing insights on the effectiveness of our sales structures supporting territory management, total addressable market (TAM), penetration and retention and growth management to evolve the team’s structure (including new sales location analysis)
- Build, maintain and report on sales metrics that connect sales objectives to business results
- Assess the ROI on a territory based on the cost of acquisition and provide recommendations to optimize
- Working closely with sales compensation to ensure targets and quota achievement goals are structured appropriately to meet sales objectives
- Provide analytical support based on business acumen and data analysis to identify issues and recommend action plans to sales leadership
What are we looking for:
- 5-7 years’ professional experience; experience in forecasting and revenue reporting at an enterprise level (media experience a plus)
- At least 2 years experience working directly with Sales & Executive Teams translating complex data into insights, improvements and actionable deliverables and messages.
- Confident and eager to learn new tools, technologies, and methodologies
- The ability to work independently, manage multiple projects, and demonstrate accountability and ownership of tasks and processes
- Must work well in a matrixed work environment and be flexible and open to change
- Experience working with databases and tools with advanced expertise in SQL and advanced Google Sheets capabilities
- 3+ years of experience in data analysis, visualization, data modeling type roles
- 3+ years of experience working in Salesforce.com
- Excellent hands-on analytical skills; Troubleshooting abilities and providing quality assurance; experience with BI tools (specifically Tableau, Metabase, Looker) for data exploration and communication
We strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please make sure to reach out to your individual recruiter or our team at email@example.com.