CRM Manager, Global Markets, Growth
Tripadvisor provides a unique, global work environment that captures the speed, innovation and excitement of a startup, at a thriving, growing and well-established industry brand. At Tripadvisor, you will be part of a dynamic, fun and energetic team where you can immediately make meaningful contributions.
The Global Markets team is seeking an experienced, results-oriented and highly analytical CRM Manager to manage, build and execute multi-channel campaigns. We are looking for a highly driven individual that can manage multiple stakeholders across time zones, deliver on solid analysis and own results. The CRM Manager will work closely with cross-functional teams across Product, Marketing, Content, Engineering and other partners to deliver best in class CRM campaigns and journeys.
This role is based in Singapore.
- Multi-channel campaign management; scoping, build, set up, test, QA and deployment of CRM campaigns for all channels (email/SMS/Push/Social/Display/Onsite), ensuring accuracy, consistency of brand execution, with a focus on delivering a great customer experience at all times.
- Work with the Senior CRM Managers to design complex automated campaigns and journeys, taking responsibility for their delivery using internal and external tools.
- Brief copy and content requirements that deliver against a highly segmented approach to campaign and journey delivery.
- Report and track campaign and channel performance, and improve KPIs for all campaigns.
- Deliver A/B testing methodologies and execute upon them.
- Work closely with CRM and Data Science colleagues to ensure optimisation is embedded within the culture of the CRM team.
- Ensure projects and campaigns are delivered on time, while adhering to internal processes.
- Work collaboratively with internal teams across Marketing, Product, Content, Engineering and more to ensure gold standard delivery.
- Play a key role in developing the CRM Playbook and documentation, ultimately becoming the owner responsible for these assets being an up-to-date source of truth.
- Be a source of training and knowledge for new members of the CRM execution team as they come on board.
- Accountable for ensuring legal or compliance and control requirements are met for all campaigns and appropriate approvals are obtained.
- Keep up-to-date with industry, competitor and technology insights and proactively share these with the wider CRM and Viator teams.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in CRM with a multi-channel lens across email, SMS, push, etc.
- Essential: Hands on campaign building experience with multi-channel marketing hubs e.g. Adobe Campaign, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Cheetah Digital, Braze, etc.
- Experience with delivering tactical campaign activity working from a calendar or plan.
- Experience with lifecycle trigger automations and customer data segmentation.
- Experience in delivering campaign testing and optimisation plans.
- Proven experience in managing end-to-end campaign development and execution within a fast paced environment.
- Experience of working with creative teams to deliver best in class CRM output.
- Desirable, but not essential: HTML coding experience.
- Analytical mind-set with exceptional attention to detail.
- Able to apply creative thinking to functional/data led strategy.
- Borderline obsessive about quality and accuracy.
- Proactive and enthusiastic attitude with good organisational skills.
- Must have excellent communication, teamwork and collaboration skills.
We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
We strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please make sure to reach out to your individual recruiter or our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.