We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.

At Tripadvisor, we understand that travel brings out the best in us, while lifting deserving businesses and strengthening the communities we meet along the way. We know that as the world’s largest travel site, we’re here to inspire and empower people to explore our world with confidence — and share their trip experiences with others. And every day, we see our ideas come to life in work that enables travelers to discover all the good the world has to offer. As part of the Tripadvisor team, you’ll have the opportunity to do the same.

We are looking for a Sales Enablement Analyst to establish a data driven sales enablement framework that provides greater insights to inform our decision making. This is a pivotal role in helping Sales Enablement  streamline and shorten the sales cycles and drive productivity improvements.

What you will do:

• Partner with cross-functional teams (Sales / Rev Ops / Data Analytics) to leverage existing tools,  reporting and insights to inform Sales Enablement. (Gong, Salesforce, Tableau.) 

• Mine all relevant data sources with a sales enablement lens, looking to identify pockets of best practice that can be scaled globally. 

• Collaborate with enablement peers to package data insights into actionable activities with trackable KPIs linked to OKRs.

• Develop and own production of weekly and monthly ROI reporting on how our sales enablement efforts are supporting the B2B sales organization, including but not limited to: Sales Ramp Time; Sales Velocity; Talk track / play adoption; AOV ; Sale Communication; Tool adoption and peer-to-peer learning

• Maintain the Sales Enablement training DB and collaborate with sales trainers to ensure the training DB is continually up to date

• Support program/project governance processes for Enablement-led and supported initiatives

Who you are

• Bachelor's degree in business, finance, IT or related field and 3-5 years relevant work experience - sales / sales enablement experience a plus.

• Insanely curious, detail oriented

• Strong organizational and multitasking skills

• Excellent problem solving abilities

• Ability to adapt quickly and make an impact in a rapid paced organization

• Ability to craft compelling narratives and articulate complicated insights to non-technical audiences

• Proficiency working with Excel,  Salesforce, Gong and Tableau 

• Kaizen mindset - 6 Sigma certification a plus

#LI-JV1

Apply for this Job

* Required

Demographics

Individuals seeking employment at Tripadvisor are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any characteristic protected by law. Tripadvisor is committed to creating an inclusive culture. If you choose to share this information, it will allow us to track the effectiveness of our recruiting efforts and to monitor the diversity of our applicant pool for all roles and levels.

Please consider answering the following voluntary questions. Completion is entirely voluntary. Should you choose to answer any of the questions, your answers will not be considered in the hiring process or thereafter, and any information you do provide will be stored confidentially and securely and only used for the above purposes.  Conversely, if you choose not to complete this section or provide this information it will not adversely impact your application.  

You may review our Privacy and Cookie Statement here.

My gender identity is

My sexual orientation is

I identify as

My military status is