TheFork, part of Tripadvisor group, is the leading online restaurants booking platform in Europe and Australia. We are present in +12 countries with 60 000 partners restaurant in a mission to bringing happiness through amazing dining experiences. Creator of a unique model that has disrupted the restaurant industry, we put innovation at the heart of our ambitious growth.
Thanks to TheFork (app/web), millions of diners can easily discover, book and pay the right restaurant at the right price, and thousands of restaurants owners benefits from our solutions to optimise reservation management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and boost revenue.
What you will do:
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Project Manager in B2B Marketing to join our expanding North Region marketing team (Sweden, Netherlands and United Kingdom). We are a purpose led organisation with the ambition of building the strongest hospitality brand across our territories, with exponential growth planned over the next few years. We are looking for a strong B2B marketer that will support us to scale our acquisition efforts, maximise our retention rate, and build a strong brand within the hospitality industry. As the Project Manager you will ensure a consistent experience across all touch points for our restaurant partners, both our prospects and our clients. Your role will be transversal and you will be working with local and central marketing teams and our sales teams on a daily basis.
- Be the owner of the B2B Go-to-Market Plan. You will be responsible for defining the plan, coordinating the activities within it and liaising with our Sales team and marketing functions.
- Optimize our lead generation efforts in conjunction with the Central Marketing team and Sales teams.
- Ensure all of our B2B communications are aligned with our brand strategy, guidelines and ambition.
- Manage sales collaterals to support our acquisition and retention efforts
- Define our content marketing approach to support our acquisition and retention aims, create the content required and orchestrate its implementation during the year.
- Develop and execute a strategic approach to diversify our acquisition efforts (e.g. testing Paid Social).
- Actively collaborate with the North Region Marketing Leaders, Central Marketing team and Sales teams to develop a holistic B2B Marketing Strategy.
- Collaborate with our central and local communication teams to develop and realise public and industry relation campaigns.
- Coordinate, maintain and publish content on our B2B Blog and social pages
- Owning and growing customer satisfaction by identifying drivers of satisfaction & irritants through the NPS of restaurants
Who you are:
- Minimum 4 years of experience in B2B Marketing; preferably in an online business.
- Experience in project management in an international and matricial structure and with the ability to manage several campaigns and projects at once.
- Experience with Paid Advertising (Adwords & Paid Social); either direct management or being the main stakeholder working with an in-house team.
- Experience with content marketing; developing a content creation and distribution strategy and executing it.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced moving working environment.
- Capacity to prepare, analyse and present statistical information.
What we offer:
- Permanent contract
- Medical, Dental and Life and Disability Benefits
- UK Pension Scheme
- EAP – Employee Assistance Plan
- Wellness Reimbursement £425 (yearly)
- Backup childcare and Elder care benefit
- § RSU (Restricted Stock Units): Participation in restricted stock units (RSUs) of TripAdvisor
- International working environment
- Well-being activities and benefits