SEO Senior Analyst, Global Markets
Tripadvisor provides a unique, global work environment that captures the speed, innovation and excitement of a startup, at a thriving, growing and well-established industry brand. At Tripadvisor, you will be part of a dynamic, fun and energetic team where you can immediately make meaningful contributions.
The Global Markets team is seeking an enthusiastic, passionate SEO Senior Analyst that will identify opportunities for international growth and work closely with our world class US/CA-based SEO team to execute on these. You will own project execution and analysis that helps drive a best-in-class search strategy across our business. This role is Singapore-based and will work directly on the core Tripadvisor product to impact ranks and increase user engagement.
You will be responsible for working with partners across the organization on every step of the product life cycle, from business requirements to post-launch analysis. Ideal candidates will have the ability to execute and drive measurable results, fluency with complex data, effective communication skills, a passion for travel and a highly curious mind.
What You’ll Do:
- Analysis & research: You will analyze market-specific performance and conduct competitive research to come up with hypotheses and ideas for experimentation with the goal of improving our rank results and increase user engagement
- Experimentation: We emphasize quantitative analysis and thorough, fast-paced experimentation and iteration. You will learn how to gather the preliminary data to build an experiment and how to subsequently analyze these results.
- End-to-end ownership: Within weeks, you’ll be writing specs, running tests, analyzing results, and making decisions that have real effects on revenue and profit for the company.
- Collaboration: You’ll partner with cross-functional teams as product/project manager in order to execute the above, defining product specifications, establishing milestones, and ensuring quality.
- SEO: You’ll learn or hone your skills in how to optimize our site to improve our reach in Google, Bing, and other search engines. You’ll track traffic patterns, research keywords users are searching for, and analyze data to determine how to make our pages rank higher.
- Travel industry: You’ll get the opportunity to learn about all aspects of the travel industry (e.g., competitor analysis, top destinations by market, etc.). You’ll then leverage your findings to optimize our site to reflect market demand.
What We’re Looking For:
- Professional experience: 3-5+ years of analytical experience, in SEO, search marketing or business intelligence at a consumer-facing internet company, or at a top tier management consulting firm
- Results-oriented: Work to and be motivated by revenue targets. Data-driven and analytical mindset. Experience in running and interpreting tests
- Strong analytical & data skills: High level of in-depth proficiency in Microsoft Excel. Tableau and SQL experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication & organizational skills: Strong verbal and written communicator, a great partner to engineers and other teams, and able to execute projects and analysis independently.
- Initiative, curiosity and a growth mindset: You’re a self-starter with a deep curiosity about our business, Google algorithms, and how travelers search for information. Existing knowledge of SEO is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Adaptability: You thrive in a fast-paced environment and successfully handle ambiguity.
- Academics: Degree in economics, finance, business, statistics, engineering, or math preferred.
We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there. We strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please make sure to reach out to your individual recruiter or our team at email@example.com.