TheFork, part of Tripadvisor group, is the leading online restaurants booking platform in Europe and Australia. We are present in +12 countries with 60 000 partners restaurant in a mission to bringing happiness through amazing dining experiences. Creator of a unique model that has disrupted the restaurant industry, we put innovation at the heart of our ambitious growth.
Thanks to TheFork (app/web), millions of diners can easily discover, book and pay the right restaurant at the right price, and thousands of restaurants owners benefits from our solutions to optimise reservation management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and boost revenue.
Content Marketing Specialist
Part of TripAdvisor® Company, TheFork, is the leading online restaurant reservation platform in Europe and Australia, with a network of around 60,000 restaurants worldwide, 28 million app downloads and present in 12 countries around the globe.
Through TheFork (website and app), as well as through Tripadvisor, users can easily select a restaurant according to preference criteria (such as the localization, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult user reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online.
TheFork team aims to inspire and enable people to confidently discover, experience and share food. We operate under a shared set of values that define how we do business and how we interact with our colleagues, our partners, our customers and our food community. We strongly believe that building a diverse workforce of people from all walks of life helps us have a richer, more vibrant, more successful workplace.
Who you are and what you will do :
We are looking for a talented and passionate Communications Specialist to join our expanding North Region marketing team (Sweden, Netherlands and United Kingdom). We are a purpose led organisation with the ambition of building the strongest hospitality brand across our territories, with exponential growth planned over the next few years. We are looking for someone who has experience in bringing to life integrated campaigns across multiple channels and platforms. You need to be passionate about communications and how to create engaging content for the users.
- Be the owner of the NL communications roadmap. You will be responsible for the execution of all our local public relation campaigns.
- Coordinate the preparation of all media materials; key messages, Q&A, statements, bylined articles, OpEds, factsheets, etc.
- Build relationships with new media contacts and maintain relationships with existing contacts
- Manage media requests in a timely and professional manner
- Responsible to organize, schedule, and prepare key spokespeople for press interviews
- Generate accurate and timely reports on all activity and performance as required
- Monitor competitor and industry medias relations activities
- Day to day management of our local PR Agency
Social Medias & Influencer Marketing
- Be the owner of the NL Social Media & Influencer Marketing Plan. You will be working closely with the central and local marketing team for developing and implementing creative and engaging social media programs and campaigns.
- Responsible for the community management and day-to-day operations.
- Work with our studio team or a freelancer to develop engaging content that is aligned with our brand strategy.
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and make recommendations on how to improve our campaigns.
- Monitor, analyze and produce reports on activities and performance of each campaign.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in consumer marketing; preferably in an online business.
- Hands-on experience with Medias Relations, Influencer and Social Medias Marketing.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to create inspiring copy.
- Experience with agency management.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Superior project management and time management skills.
- Native in Dutch and English.
#marketing #PR #communiction