We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
We strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please make sure to reach out to your individual recruiter or our team at email@example.com.
We are looking for a Business Development Executive for Tripadvisor Restaurant Solutions, who will be working from the Singapore Office.
This is a net-new customer acquisition role and requires a proactive, motivated, organized, responsible Inside Sales Specialist who is able to work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented and entrepreneurial environment. It requires excellent sales and communications skills as well as good relationship-building skills. You will make outbound calls to designated prospects (leads), engage in a consultative sales approach, demonstrate our business value and ultimately subscribe new customers to the solution.
You will have access to training, processes and tools to support success in this role. The ideal candidate will have a strong sales DNA, be results-driven, execution-focused and customer-oriented.
- Manage designated pipeline and make outbound calls to our prospects
- Demonstrate the product, negotiate and close new business
- Consultatively position our Restaurant solutions, value proposition and benefit for business success
- Co-browse with our customers on-line to demonstrate the value proposition
- Modify customer engagement to overcome objections and win customers; identify solutions to issues and concerns.
- Be capable of engaging with prospects appropriate to their needs and metrics (i.e. Return-on-Investment, traffic, views, and sessions)
- Achieve and exceed agreed sales targets on revenue, conversion number of new customers & other related KPIs
- Work together with rest of sales teams in the pursuit of excellent results and flawless execution
- Keep up with product training and new offerings as well as latest value proposition
- Fluency in written and spoken English. Fluency in another Asian language will be a strong bonus.
- 1-3 years customer acquisition / account management experience in telesales in a B2B online environment and / or leisure-hospitality-restaurant industry.
- Exposure to managing customer relationships in Australia and New Zealand, will be an added advantage.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently to meet an individual sales quota.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks in a dynamic environment
- Excellent sales, negotiation, customer-service, nurturing, educating and communications skills
- Experienced at building effective customer relationships through positive communication, honesty and trust
- Not intimidated by technical interaction, co-browsing with customer on-line
- Excellent written and verbal communication in the relevant language/s of the country/ies covered
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-performance environment with a hands-on approach and demonstrated ability to multi-task and think creatively
- Exhibits integrity through fair and ethical behaviour towards other and a demonstrated sense of corporate responsibility and commitment
- Problem-solving skill
- Experience with a restaurant
- Exposure to Salesforce CRM
- Exposure to Tableau Reports