We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
You will be primarily responsible to oversee essential business & sales processes and find ways to make them more efficient. You will lead the design and deployment of scalable Robotic Process Automation (RPA) or analytics-based process improvement solutions. This job requires an experienced individual who can partner effectively with all levels of the organization across the globe, establish standard workflows, and provide the needed insights to drive business results and improve sales efficiency.
- Document and assess existing business processes, proactively identify gaps and recommend/deliver innovative solutions
- Compile and analyze data from across multiple work streams & stakeholders, continuously applying data-based insights to foster a high performing culture
- Develop process enhancement strategies and lead change management and execution of lean initiatives across the organization
- Collaborate with the sales & operations leadership and the analytics teams to produce performance metrics and build dynamic dashboards
- Work closely with our enablement and communications team to ensure transparency, appropriate end user training and adoption for system changes.
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in a process improvement environment, preferably using Lean Six Sigma methodology
- Demonstrable experience analyzing large datasets using SQL and BI Tools (like Tableau)
- Strong Project Management skills
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com platform
- Familiarity with Robotic Process Automation (RPA) tools (like UiPath) is a huge plus
- Excellent communicator and collaborator; able to work with both technical and non-technical teams
- Ability to work effectively as an individual contributor
We strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please make sure to reach out to your individual recruiter or our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.