We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
If you’re looking to build something new, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and are eager to join a team working with the latest and coolest Customer Relationship Management (CRM) technologies - then we’d love to hear from you!
Tripadvisor is growing its world class Customer Relationship Management Engineering team and is looking for CRM Engineers to contribute to architecture and development. TripAdvisor provides a unique, global work environment that captures the speed, innovation and excitement of a startup, at a thriving, growing and well-established industry brand.
We take pride in our Customer Relationship Management and are looking for a superstar to add to our high-performing team. As the newest addition to the Marketing Tech Platforms / CRM, you will be responsible for:
- Use the latest and coolest CRM technologies
- Provide major architectural and development contributions to the internal CRM high performance and low latency Platform
- Develop new and improve existing CRM analytics pipelines and tools
- Drive innovation, generate and promote new ideas, solve complex problems in innovative way
- Touch code at every level - from the UI, to the servlets and backend services, down to the database
- Be responsible for the code quality and the development culture on the team
- Mentor junior engineers
- Work with core engineering, marketing, and our content teams to lead our continuing initiatives to maintain high content quality.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 6 years of software development experience
- Proven technical leadership solving complex problems
- Experienced in developing code for low-latency, high-volume systems
- Solid understanding of Java and Object-Oriented architectures
- Solid understanding of AJAX and other Web 2.0 technologies
- Solid understanding of micro-services and cloud technologies
- Solid knowledge of Linux and its standard utilities
- Must be able to document code faithfully and take good coding practices seriously
- The successful candidate will communicate well, be committed to delivering quality work on an aggressive schedule, and must be able to function independently as well as part of a team
- Prior experience in small startup environment a plus
- Knowledge of CRM Technologies and experience developing CRM Analytics Tools is a plus.
What you’ll get
- Highly competitive salary along with the following
- Annual bonus
- Full family private medical cover
- Full dental cover
- Annual wellbeing allowance (e.g. gym membership)
- Personal travel reimbursement
- Critical illness plus full life cover
- Employee assistance program.
We strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please make sure to reach out to your individual recruiter or our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.