The Viator team is seeking an innovative, and passionate Head of Traffic for the Traveler team to help us define and implement a strategy to maximize our visibility across multiple channels and accelerate our growth. In this role the person will lead and build a team focused on growing SEM, Display, CRM and SEO (and more) for our Viator business.
Located in London or in Oxford, UK, and reporting into the Viator CMO, you will work with a global team located across the US and the UK. You will define the global Traffic strategy and will ensure its execution. You need to have deep experience in managing multiple channels, in running mature, successful programs, and managing and mentoring large teams. You must be extremely strategic, analytical and results driven with experience in large scale spend trends.
• Maximize the impact of our portfolio of channels (SEM, Display, SEO, CRM…)
- Discover new traffic opportunities by constantly testing new channels
- Define and ensure execution of our traffic operating plan.
- Build and develop a talented team of traffic specialists and managers.
- Define and implement measurement and testing strategies, e.g., A/B or multivariate tests, for our traffic channels.
- Oversee in-depth analyses of data and current strategies to drive performance improvements and shape the project roadmap.
• Work with colleagues on the engineering team to identify areas of opportunity to improve or augment existing tools, functions, or processes to drive overall program improvements.
• Partner with our Product Team and business leaders to align traffic acquisition strategies with the goals and objectives of the overall business.
• Provide forecasting and budgeting guidelines for financial reporting.
Skills and Qualifications:
• 15+ years of experience in leading traffic teams (Paid Marketing, Organic SEO or CRM)
- 15+ years of experience managing teams focused on driving results through algorithm development, model optimization and machine learning
• Expert knowledge of Paid Marketing, Organic SEO or CRM across large scale campaigns.
- Expert analytical skills.
- Expert ability with Excel and SQL.
• Solid interpersonal skills and the ability to apply them externally, internally, and at all levels.
• Experience managing large, cross-functional projects.
• Demonstrated experience working in a team environment with experience communicating with senior leadership.