TheFork, a TripAdvisor® Company, is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe, Australia and Latin America, with a network of more than 80k restaurants worldwide, more than 30.5 million monthly visits and present in 22+ countries around the globe.
TheFork connects restaurants and diners.
Through TheFork (website and application), as well as through TripAdvisor, users can easily select a restaurant according to preference criteria (such as the localisation, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult user reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online.
From the restaurants side, TheFork provides them with a software solution, TheFork Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservations management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues.
TheFork team aims to inspire and enable people to confidently discover, experience and share food. We operate under a shared set of values that define how we do business and how we interact with our colleagues, our partners, our customers and our food community. We strongly believe that building a diverse workforce of people from all walks of life helps us have a richer, more vibrant, more successful workplace.
What you will do:
- Generate bills and invoices specific to customer accounts
- Generate credit notes and deal with clients and internal departments requirements
- Deliver invoices to clients via digital and traditional mail services
- Identify inconsistencies
- Participate in global migration
- Send delinquent accounts to the collections department
- Write thorough reports on billing activity with clear and reliable data
- Challenge current way of working, identify process inefficiencies and focus on continuous improvement
Who you are
- Living in Spain or a Spanish Work Permit holder
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- Prior experience as a Billing Agent
- Ability to solve problems quickly
- Experience in accounting / billing for 1 - 2 years
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Incredible attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and ERP software (e.g. Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a plus)
- Proactive, curious and able to adapt in a moving environment
- Humble and eager to learn
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Spanish, French or another European language would be a strong plus
- Knowledge of Salesforce would be a strong plus.