We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
We strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please make sure to reach out to your individual recruiter or our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique perspective and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Sales Executive to join our Inside Sales organization of Hospitality Solutions. Our focus is engaging with our prospects and positioning our hotel solutions so that we can gain new customers and position TripAdvisor as the partner of choice for the hospitality industry.
As a Business Development Sales Executive at TripAdvisor, you will make outbound calls to designated prospects, engage in a consultative sales approach, demonstrate our business value and ultimately subscribe new customers to the solution. You will have access to training, processes and tools to support success in this role.
- Manage designated pipeline and make outbound calls to our prospects
- Demonstrate the product, negotiate and close new business
- Consultatively position our hotel solutions, value proposition and benefit for business success
- Co-browse with our customers on-line to demonstrate the value proposition
- Modify customer engagement to overcome objections and win customers; identify solutions to issues and concerns.
- Be capable of engaging with prospects appropriate to their needs and metrics (i.e. Return-on-Investment, traffic, views, and sessions)
- Achieve and exceed agreed sales targets monthly and quarterly on revenue, conversion number of new customers & other related KPIs
- Collaborate with Optimization and Continuity teams in the pursuit of excellent results and flawless execution
- 2 -3 years of Sales, Inside Sales, New customer acquisition and/or business development experience
- Experience working in OTA, Hotel Revenue/sales/ecommerce and as a Channel Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent written and oral communication in the relevant language/s of the country covered
- Demonstrated sales aptitude (negotiation & closing) with relentlessly high standards
- Experience in technical interaction, co-browsing with customer on-line
- Territory and pipeline management experience using a CRM (Salesforce)
- Fluency in English and a second language in either is highly desirable