We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
Tripadvisor is the world’s largest information platform for travel. More than 400 million travelers around the globe come to our site and apps each month to discover and book the best things to do, places to eat, and accommodations. The Experience team is looking for a highly motivated Product Manager to join in our mission to create deep engagement with travelers as they plan and book their trip. If you are ready to bring your ‘A’ game every day, read on and let’s connect.
Ideal candidates for this role will have a passion for travel, a desire to identify, measure, and solve user pain points with creative solutions, a strong drive for action, and an unrelenting enthusiasm for implementing user-focused features that drive customer loyalty and bottom line growth. We are aiming to make the trip planning and discovery process easy, intuitive and fun for the Tripadvisor user, and you will work with the team to own feature work to improve the UX of key desktop, mobile web, and mobile app platform globally.
We are based in Needham, MA but we are open to someone who would be 100% remote. As a part of the team, you’ll be surrounded by talented, passionate, and fun folks who are all eagerly working together to create a delightful and assistive experience for all types of travelers.
What you’ll do:
- As the owner of your product, you’ll wear any and all hats necessary to make your product the best possible. You’ll own the feature roadmap, performance measurement & testing, user research, make informed tactical decisions and communicate your vision and progress to your stakeholders
- Lead a cross-functional team of designers, User Research, analytics and engineers to build and deliver features that impacts millions of users
- Communicate and build internal alignment around your product roadmap
- Closely align roadmaps with the Plus Membership team
- Create detailed specifications for your new product ideas and supervise the creation, testing, and roll out plans.
- Support the Customer Experience team with briefing, progress reporting, and, kick off and design review shareouts
- This role will be focused on the Experiences (Things to Do) business with an emphasis on driving conversion on bookable products and things to do.
- Reports to the Senior Product Manager, Customer Experience and will be on a team of 3+ product managers.
What we’re looking for:
- BA/BS degree
- 1-3 years of product experience, preferably in desktop and mobile UX or eCommerce. Past experience with a Travel or eCommerce company are a plus.
- Ability to drive a roadmap and to stay focused - and to ruthlessly prioritize feature work and team resources
- Strong understanding of A/B testing methodology and experience running tests
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills. Process-driven and detail-oriented. Able to manage several ongoing projects simultaneously.
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills are essential.
- Demonstrated record of success in previous endeavors
We strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please make sure to reach out to your individual recruiter or our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.