We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
TheFork, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe, Australia and Latin America, with a network of more than 80,000 restaurants worldwide, more than 30.5 million monthly visits and present in 22+ countries around the globe.
TheFork connects restaurants and diners.
Through TheFork (website and application), as well as through TripAdvisor, users can easily select a restaurant according to preference criteria (such as the localisation, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult user reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online.
From the restaurants’ side, TheFork provides them with a software solution, TheFork Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservations management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues.
TheFork team aims to inspire and enable people to confidently discover, experience and share food. We operate under a shared set of values that define how we do business and how we interact with our colleagues, our partners, our customers and our food community. We strongly believe that building a diverse workforce of people from all walks of life helps us have a richer, more vibrant, more successful workplace.
Your role within the organization
Reporting to the Sales & Service Operations Teams you will be in charge of enhancing Operations teams effectiveness and productivity.
What will you do?
- Manage and structure global Sales & Operations projects from analysis to implementation
- Identify and implement opportunities to optimize sales processes in order to enhance sales effectiveness and productivity
- Support the development of sales strategies and design processes to support global scalability
- Propose product improvements and influence CRM roadmap
- Animate Operations team forums and communicate key messages to local organizations
- Engage with key stakeholders within sales organization, Sales Directors and Sales Managers
- Manage a team of Sales Operations Business Analysts and/or Project Managers
Who you are?
- A detail orientated, data lead professional who is comfortable dealing with rapid change and numerous operational complexities
- Able to demonstrate the ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation
- Have the ability to prioritise, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure.
- A strategic thinker, able to apply sound business and financial acumen to the role
- Flexible to the demands of the role and be able to travel internationally
- You focus on understanding the needs of the customer and represent their voice to the organisation
- Able to analyse competitive offerings to identify differentiators
- Maintain awareness of the travel industry and e-commerce trends and best practices
- Degree from top Business or Engineering School
- Ideally a Master's Degree from a top school
- 3-6 years experience in consulting or project management in a fast-paced and international environment (ideally on business strategy, sales, operational excellence or performance steering)
- Technical expertise in sales and client strategy
- Experience presenting to C-Suite roles and understand expectations
- Problem solver, process oriented, ability to foster team spirit and performance
- Excellent organization & time management
- Data lover and excellent excel skills
- Results-driven, strong analytics, curious and able to adapt in a fast paced work environment
- Fluent in spoken and written English & Spanish, (French or another european language would be a strong plus)
The candidate will be preferably based in Barcelona however other European TheFork offices are welcome as well (France, Italy, UK, Germany, Austria, etc.)
What we offer:
- Permanent contract
- Competitive fixed salary, bonus and equity
- Lunch vouchers
- International working environment
- Compensation for practicing sports in any gym in Barcelona
- Health insurance fully covered by the company
- Dining and leisure area + terrace
- Coffee point on each floor with coffee and tea for free
- Well-being activities and benefits (massages, fresh fruit, free snacks, team building events, etc.)