We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
TripAdvisor Experiences is looking for a Supply Retention & Optimization Operations Manager to join our Supply team. The TripAdvisor Experiences Supply team is a globally distributed team that facilitates the acquisition, onboarding, optimization, and retention of tour and activity providers who are primarily small, local businesses focused on delivering high-quality experiences to travelers.
The Retention & Optimization Operations Manager will work closely with stakeholders across the business to deliver against ambitious goals for the growth and retention of existing experience providers. You would be responsible for designing, launching, and monitoring all sales and marketing processes related to account management, account optimization, supplier behavior, and product optimization. This would include ensuring sales processes are clearly defined and measurable, enabling sales activity with targeted messaging and collateral, and partnering with Product team to ensure suppliers can successfully leverage our platform to grow their businesses.
To succeed in this role, the ideal candidate must be able to easily pivot from high-level strategic thinking to in-depth analysis to blocking and tackling to drive initiatives forward.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Drive key sales and marketing projects from conception to completion
- Define, test, measure, and optimize all sales processes for retention and growth
- Maintain alignment with regional sales management teams
- Other projects as assigned
Key Skills / Experience / Knowledge
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience, MBA a plus
- 5-7 years of experience in a sales operations role
- Must have strong Excel skills; SQL proficiency a plus
- Salesforce experience required
- Desire to understand the ‘why’ behind KPIs and get to the root drivers
- Data-driven decision maker; comfortable compiling business case to support ideas
- Strong work ethic with a high degree of accuracy and a keen eye for detail and follow-through
- Team player with a positive attitude keen to take on new challenges and learn new skills
- Thrives in a dynamic environment with constant data-driven iteration
We strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please make sure to reach out to your individual recruiter or our team at email@example.com.