TheFork is looking for an DevOps based in Paris.
TheFork, part of TripAdvisor group company, is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe, Australia and Latin America. We are an innovative and fast-growing company building a unique community of members to transform the way people go to restaurants. Our goal is to become the #1 app for restaurant online booking in the world.
Why join us?
You are passionate about technology and comfortable in an international and agile environment? You're ready for the challenge of a SaaS service for several thousand customers and B2C interfaces for millions of users? Are you ready to invest in a company whose entire service is subject to heavy use and is present in a dozen countries, to accompany its rapid growth? You want to build reliable back ends and operate scalable services that power the leader of online restaurant booking?
You will join a dynamic and agile team located in Nantes and Paris in a quickly changing environment. You will be involved in an international organization that empowers its employees, cares about their career and values sharing.
As a member of the Ops team, you will be responsible for the TheFork infrastructure.
You will work on the following subjects :
- Scalability of our infrastructure to answer our international growth
- Migration to cloud infrastructure (kubernetes/AWS)
- Performance improvements
- Real time supervision and monitoring
- Help the development team to setup their projects
- Maintain our tooling infrastructure (jenkins, ELK, ...)
- Incident analysis and resolution
- You have a significant experience (3 years minimum) as System Administrator for high traffic websites based on linux, apache/nginx, NodeJS/PHP or you already work as a DevOps
- You master at least one configuration management tool (chef, ansible, puppet, terraform…)
- DevOps and Infrastructure as Code are not just buzzwords for you
- You are confident with, Docker or/and kubernetes
- Bash, python or ruby have no secrets for you
- You are expert in tuning one of the following middleware : Nginx, Varnish, Memcached, Solr, MySQL, PostgreSQL....
- You will be proactive in matters of security and the evolution of the platform.
- You are rigorous, dynamic, curious and with a team spirit allowing you to benefit fully from the freedom offered by agility.
- You are eager to learn and share with your colleagues
- You are confident about speaking in English with your foreign colleagues
We appreciate :
- Docker or/and Kubernetes experience
- NodeJS hosting expertise
- AWS experience
- Confidence with Kibana or Grafana
- Database administration expertise
What we offer ?
- Being part of hyper growth digital player, headquartered in Paris, with strong international presence and with a winning company culture (balance long-term perspective with accountability, leverage learning & innovation, increase internal cohesion, build a caring environment)
- Attractive salary & bonus based on performance, Restricted Stock Units
- Meet-up & Conferences
- Cool and cosy offices located in the heart of Paris (9eme)
- RTT, flexible hours, home-office
- Fresh fruits delivered everyday
- Ping-pong, "babyfoot", video games, board games, free massage, yoga, cross training and boxe lessons, afterworks, theater courses, global european seminar…
TheFork gives you the opportunity to test our gift card product at the restaurant if you pass the first screen of our recruiters! Ready to test it? Apply now and receive a 25€ gift card!*
* In addition to the processing of your personal data for recruitment purpose, TheFork will process your email address for the purpose of supplying a TheFork gift card. In accordance with applicable law, you have the right to refuse such processing by indicating it to the Talent Acquisition team. Gift cards are available now in France, Spain & Italy.