We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there. Tripadvisor provides a unique, global work environment that captures the speed, innovation and excitement of a startup, at a thriving, growing and well-established industry brand. At Tripadvisor, you will be part of a dynamic, fun and energetic team where you can immediately make meaningful contributions.
A fantastic opportunity for a Technical Recruiter with deep experience recruiting world class software engineering talent. You will have the opportunity to join our expanding global talent acquisition team located at our Oxford OR London office. Ultimately, you will be responsible for driving the full life-cycle recruiting process from developing sourcing strategies, to identifying/assessing top engineering talent all the way through offer negotiation and closing. You will be someone who thrives in building trusted influential relationships with hiring managers and who can facilitate a high touch candidate experience. You will have the opportunity to build TripAdvisor into an engineering employment brand of choice across the globe.
- Work closely with hiring managers across the global engineering organization to define priorities, collaborate on recruiting strategy, streamline our evaluation process, and improve our ability to attract top-tier engineering talent
- Leverage all possible candidate sourcing channels to drive a higher volume of qualified engineering talent into our process
- Become an expert in assessing and evaluating engineering talent for the organization with knowledge of where to find talent
- Regularly over-communicate information such as candidate pipelines, recruiting funnel metrics, and performance data to internal stakeholders such as hiring managers and engineering leadership
- Become a recognized figure in the software engineering community at large by attending local and national engineering community events, meetups, and conferences.
- Build trusted candidate relationships with top-tier engineering talent
- 5+ years of progressive software engineering recruiting experience either in an agency or corporate setting.
- Significant experience using recruiting, candidate, and market data to drive decision-making in the hiring process
- Demonstrated experience recruiting/closing some of the most highly sought-after passive engineering talent on the planet.
- Experience working with various applicant tracking systems to drive and facilitate the hiring process
- Demonstrated deep knowledge of the digital technology industry
Excellent benefits including - 36 days holiday (including public Holidays plus summer Friday), flexible working, Private Healthcare, RSU's, annual bonus, contributory pension, well being allowance, Life Insurance and much more!