TheFork (ex. LaFourchette) joined the TripAdvisor Media Group in May 2014.
Our mission is clear: become the #1 app for everyone wishing to go to a restaurant.
You will join a dynamic and agile team in a fast-paced environment.
You will be involved with an international organization which emphasizes responsibility and trust in its employees and encourages sharing and career progression.
We are looking for a Talend Developer to join our team :
- You will participate in developing and implementing new functionalities in our Talend environment.
- You will help specify and design the most appropriate solutions with your team.
- You will work on industrializing the development and deployment streams (continuous integration/deployment)
- You already have a first experience (3 years min) as a Talend developer & familiar with Talend Data Integration
- You are comfortable exchanging in English with your international colleagues.
- You have a good knowledge of the Databases principles and technologies: MySQL, PostgreSQL
- You have already developed Jobs, Routine in Java.
- You are detail-oriented, dynamic, curious about technology, and exhibit intellectual agility and team spirit
- You want to learn and share your experiences with your colleagues.
- You are comfortable with every stage of a development and deployment project, using an agile / scrum methodology: design, time estimation, technical architecture, development, unit testing, deployment.
- You are interested in the functional aspects of the application and understand the business impacts of the features and processes you develop.
- Good knowledge of CRM tools such as Salesforce.
- Knowledge of RabbitMQ or any Real-time application.