We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
Tripadvisor, the world’s preferred travel guidance company, is looking for a Senior Principal Client Partner to join our growing team. This is an opportunity to be a part of a high-energy sales organization focused on breaking and accelerating revenue across key categories. You must be hungry to break new business, and uncover new areas of opportunity. As a part of this team, your main responsibility will be to drive revenue with partners by providing well thought out solutions that help them build their brands.
You will use your industry knowledge to build trust based on a combination of data based strategies, high-value audiences, cutting-edge technology, and a deep product portfolio.
This role requires persistent and persuasive communication with clients. You will need a deep understanding of the digital advertising landscape, have experience with programmatic, custom content solutions, and have proven sales skills. You feel comfortable working independently, while also forging internal relationships in order to collaborate with internal teams to close deals.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for revenue goals, building, developing and servicing new business
- Develop relationships at all levels both at the agency and client.
- Prospect strategically to identify & qualify categories and accounts that are not currently spending with Tripadvisor
- Build and maintain a strong knowledge of Tripadvisor’s product suites.
- Have a focused sales strategy and feel comfortable handling high RFP volume
- Consistently bring client partners proactive solutions in order to help them meet their business challenges
- Feel comfortable being a part of a lean team -- you will be integrated from the proposal and media plan process through crafting final reporting.
- Work closely with internal teams, such as research, ad operations, and client services to ensure that we are delivering world class service to our partners.
- Manage a sales pipeline with timely and accurate forecasting
- Consistently communicate market feedback to be a strategic partner internally, helping to develop strategic advertising solutions
Requirement of the role:
- At least 5+ years of digital media experience and proven success in sales
- Experience at a leading media company, technology or social media platform
- An entrepreneurial & competitive spirit that is excited by building something new
- Possess experience in successfully driving revenue through discovering, prospecting, creating new business
- Can develop, effectively bring to market and execute complex and integrated partnerships
- Can manage multiple live campaigns at once with both new and returning clients
- Strong writing skills to craft presentations and creative audience stories
- Strong negotiation skills and an ability to persuade at all levels of an agency or client
- Passion and knowledge of the online advertising industry
- Willingness to travel both domestically and abroad.
- A passion for travel and for helping people.
- The role will be London based but remote working is a possibility.
We strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please make sure to reach out to your individual recruiter or our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.