We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
We strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please make sure to reach out to your individual recruiter or our team at email@example.com.
TheFork, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe, Australia and Latin America, with a network of more than 80,000 restaurants worldwide, more than 30.5 million monthly visits and present in 22+ countries around the globe.
TheFork connects restaurants and diners.
Through TheFork (website and application), as well as through TripAdvisor, users can easily select a restaurant according to preference criteria (such as the localization, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult user reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online.
TheFork team aims to inspire and enable people to confidently discover, experience and share food. We operate under a shared set of values that define how we do business and how we interact with our colleagues, our partners, our customers and our food community. We strongly believe that building a diverse workforce of people from all walks of life helps us have a richer, more vibrant, more successful workplace.
You will join the Data Team at TheFork to support us on the following missions:
- Accelerate the Business due to data and insights
- Support company transformation towards a Data-driven Culture
- Develop a valuable and actionable Data asset
Among the Data Team, you will work specifically for the Data Insights team.
The roles of the Data insight team are the following:
- Develop analysis with strong added value, so as to better understand the behaviour of our customers and our restaurants and turn the acquired knowledge into actionable insights
- Help develop statistical methodologies and modelisation
- Be the main point of contact for different business teams: each member of the team is in charge of a data domain and is a key partner for the business team (sales, marketing etc.)
The expected outcome of the Data Analyst position are the following:
- Explore different datasets and decipher useful information: understand customer’s behaviour thanks to a 360° vision
- Elaborate strategic analysis to help the business teams with their decision-making
- You are a student of an Engineering School or Business school in your final year
- Possess a strong sensitivity towards data analysis/statistics
- You have excellent analytical skills, you are able to easily synthesize information
- You understand the challenges of business teams (marketing, sales etc)
- You are proficient in SQL, Tableau and Python
- Your English is professional (written and spoken)
- The position is based in Paris (75009)
6 months internship starting in December 2021
What we offer
- Flexible remote work
- International working environment
- Dining and leisure area
- Coffee point on each floor with coffee and tea for free