TheFork, a Tripadvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe, Australia and Latin America, with a network of more than 80,000 restaurants worldwide, more than 30.5 million monthly visits and present in +22 countries around the globe.
TheFork connects restaurants and diners.
Through TheFork (website and application), as well as through Tripadvisor, users can easily select a restaurant according to preference criteria (such as the localisation, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult user reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online.
From the restaurants side, TheFork provides them with a software solution, TheFork Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservations management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues.
TheFork team aims to inspire and enable people to confidently discover, experience and share food. We operate under a shared set of values that define how we do business and how we interact with our colleagues, our partners, our customers and our food community. We strongly believe that building a diverse workforce of people from all walks of life helps us have a richer, more vibrant, more successful workplace.
Located in our office in Stockholm, you will be part of the Nordics team, working nearly restaurants, our sales, and account manager teams.
What you will do:
- The B2B Trainer will focus on training our new restaurants in our software solutions.
- You have to adapt your pitch to many type of restaurants by phone; in the restaurant or making virtual trainings.
- Getting our restaurants to understand that the digitalization of their establishment is a step for their development
- Make our restaurants change their way of working and use our services appropriately
- Create needs to upselling and cross-selling products.
- Availability to travel
- The role requires the ability to work independently to meet an individual goals as well as part of a wider team to support the Nordic region
Who you are:
- Self motivation and a proactive attitude to developing one of the most important task is key to being successful in the role
- Pedagogical orientation
- Problem-solving skills
- Experience with e-learning platform
- Team player, Customer Orientation, Emphatic, Oriented results, Dynamic and perseverant person
- Strong ability to influence at all levels, strong instruction and teaching skills
- Previous experience of at least one year as a commercial, prospecting and customer management B2B online environment and / or leisure-restoration.
- Languages: Fluent in Swedish and English
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Serious and committed, with polite and positive attitude
- Experience with a restaurant
- Knowledge with Salesforce program
What we offer:
- Permanent contract
- International working environment
- Well-being activities and benefits