TheFork, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe, Australia present in 15+ countries around the globe.
TheFork connects restaurants and diners.
Through TheFork (website and application), as well as through TripAdvisor, users can easily select a restaurant according to preference criteria (such as the localisation, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult user reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online.From the restaurants side, TheFork provides them with a software solution, TheFork Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservations management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues.
TheFork team aims to inspire and enable people to confidently discover, experience and share food. We operate under a shared set of values that define how we do business and how we interact with our colleagues, our partners, our customers and our food community. We strongly believe that building a diverse workforce of people from all walks of life helps us have a richer, more vibrant, more successful workplace.
Within the Central Marketing team, the Acquisition & Media department is in charge of growing TheFork’s user base and increasing the engagement of existing users through all digital channels (SEA, Paid Social, App campaigns, etc.) for all TheFork geographies. In the day-to-day, this team is strongly interfaced with several other functions amongst which (i) marketing teams from local markets, (ii) central functional teams (Data, CRM, Brand…), and (iii) key partners (Google, Facebook, agencies…)
Reporting to the Team Lead Paid Media, you will define and lead the acquisition action plan. You will liaise with every local marketing teams and agencies to define the relevant actions and monitor the performances (bookings, new customers, ROAS…).
What are your missions?
Manage paid acquisition campaigns:
- Setup and lead globally the paid media campaigns: defining the budget and monitoring the results with relevant KPIs
- Create and operate paid acquisition campaigns (FB/IG Ads, RTB, etc.): creatives coordination, audiences definition, bidding monitoring, day-to-day optimizations
- Coordinate the agency and the internal teams in term of creatives, tracking, results
- Define test & learn strategy (new formats, new channels, new targetings) to identify new opportunities of growth
- Act as the main point of contact for all your markets under your scope.
- Participate in the integration and the launch of new markets for TheFork.
Monitor, report, analyze & optimize:
- Consolidate and monitor the performances
- Communicate results and optimizations internally, especially with local marketing teams
- Make ad hoc analysis and recommendations to improve performances
- Manage the monthly budget for your markets and make strategic budget allocation recommendations
Transversal project management:
- Work on transversal acquisition projects: attribution model, dashboards optimization, tracking, audience strategy…
- Build synergies and coordinate actions with other teams (SEM, CRM, Restaurant Offer, Data and Product teams...)
- Work with the Brand teams and designers to develop best-in-class creatives.
Who you are ?
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing / online media :
- Expert of digital marketing channels (especially Social Paid Media) and associated fields like attribution model, analytics tools, audience strategies
- First experience in a BtoC App environment would be a plus
- Analytics & performance-oriented
- Very good knowledge of Excel
- You ideally know how to use Google Analytics, Appsflyer, Datorama, Tableau
- Teamwork oriented, startup-minded, with strong food & web sensitivity
- Thrives in a collaborative international environment
- Humble and positive mindset, eager to learn
- Impeccable English speaking and writing skills