We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
We strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please make sure to reach out to your individual recruiter or our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are seeking an experienced Director of International & B2B Communications to oversee our B2C and B2B communications teams in EMEA and APAC, with a global focus on global B2B communications, spanning corporate, external and internal communications.
This role is available in our London UK offices.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage, develop and provide oversight to the company’s international communications team, overseeing the team’s priorities and programs across B2B and B2C comms in Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
- Serve as a senior regional spokesperson for the business, communicating our strategy, policies and key initiatives to both internal and external audiences, media, etc.
- Lead B2B Communications including:
- Manage B2B product launch announcements globally in collaboration with B2B Marketing including earned media, analyst relations, social and thought leadership (byline, whitepapers, and speaking) providing support for Tripadvisor’s Hospitality Solutions and Advertising businesses serving hotels, restaurants and wide range of endemic (travel) and non-endemic (non-travel) advertisers
- Develop communications and marketing assets that demonstrate Tripadvisor’s unique insight into global travel trends including:
- Story development
- Data analysis
- Draft industry reports
- Manage external industry partnerships/communications collaborations
- Provide internal communications and senior executive communications support working in partnership with the Director of Internal Communications and HR business partners
- Partner with Tripadvisor’s Trust & Safety organization on:
- Policy development
- External messaging development
- Proactive media relations campaigns
- Crisis & issue management
- Work with Tripadvisor’s Trust & Safety organization on policy development
- Program and policy support for company’s ESG initiatives, inclusive of Animal Welfare and Sustainability in partnership with Industry Relations
- Develop and coordinate global company messaging on sensitive corporate issues
- Media train senior company executives on the latest talking points and interview techniques
Experience & Skills:
- A minimum of 10-15 years in communications with a university-level degree in PR or a related field
- Experience managing communications teams across international markets
- Background in thought leadership editorials, media relations, crisis communications
- Experience working in e-commerce and/or marketplace driven businesses with both consumer and B2B audiences