Senior Data Analyst @ TheFork
As a Senior Data Analyst, you will be part of the Data team, which is a transverse organization and which role is to support our Business.
You will report to the Data Insights Manager and be part of a team of ~25 People including Data Engineers, Data Scientists, Web Analysts…
The Data Team has 3 missions :
- Accelerate the Business thanks to data and insights
- Support company transformation towards a Data-driven Culture
- Develop a valuable and actionable data asset
As a key player in our Data Insights team, you will take the ownership on one or several Business-Data Domain(s), on which you will partner with Business teams to help them accelerating their strategy and related projects thanks to data and insights.
Your Business-Data Domain(s) will mainly focus on TheFork Restaurants. You will develop a deep understanding of TheFork value proposition for restaurants and business operations to serve them (Product, Sales, Customer support, etc) in order to deliver best in class analysis and tools (models, dashboards…) to support decision-making and performance management.
The expected outcomes of your role are:
Business teams are equipped with A-level (relevant, reliable, proactive and agile) set of data and tools to monitor Business performance. New trends and impacts of business actions will be easy to measure and explain.
- Your role on this will be to lead its co-design with the different stakeholders and then to work with other data team expertises (BI, data engineering) to make it happen.
- You will be the trustable partner for Business teams when it comes to monitor whether the business goes in the right direction and whether some alerts are to be communicated.
Actionable insights for the Business:
- Fast and agile support to understand what’s going on a specific domain or business question
- Smart and proactive recommendations on what to do to robustify TheFork’s quality of service and more generally speaking to accelerate business growth and profitability
Grow our users knowledge in collaboration with data-scientists:
- Track and decrypt customer behaviors
- Propose segmentations and work with data scientists on scorings based on Customer Behaviors
- You are working in an autonomous, proactive and accountable way: you don’t wait to be told what to do.
- You demonstrate an obsession towards excellence: you systematically consider that good is not enough and constantly consider how to improve and reach the next level of quality, performance and impact
- You play agile and fast: delivering in a fast-paced environment is an easy business for you. You are comfortable to manage several topics in parallel, with different stakeholders involved.
- You bring the outside in: seeking excellence, you have developed habits to benchmark and consider how other companies are doing, what best practices could be source of inspiration and systematically consider how they can apply in your specific business context
- You have a Master’s Degree of a Engineering School or Business school.
- You have almost 5 years of experience in a similar analytical role
- You have excellent analytical skills, involving data analysis and modeling, you are able to modelize complex problems, find the best insights in large datasets and summarize findings in a clear and actionable way
- Your knowledge of programming languages and dataviz tools (SQL, Python, Tableau...) allow you to efficiently manipulate data and develop impactful storytelling to present your findings.
- You master the basics of statistical techniques and spontaneously leverage them to develop your analyses and ensure their robustness
- The knowledge of Web analytics data and tools is a plus.
- Your English is professional
The position is based in Paris
20€ pour tous les nouveaux utilisateurs TheFork avec le code « AURESTO » !
Envie de tester ? Pour soutenir la restauration, TheFork lance la campagne "La France au resto" et offre 20€ à tous les nouveaux convives. Si vous avez déjà dîné avec nous auparavant, faites passer le mot et invitez un ami à vous inviter.
En savoir plus sur https://www.thefork.fr/20euros