TheFork, part of tripadvisor group company and known to the French market as LaFourchette is the European leader of restaurants online booking. We are a fast-growing company, building a unique community of members to transform the way people go to restaurants. TheFork company’s goal is to become the #1App for restaurant online booking in the world.
- Writing clean, concise code in Kotlin
- Working with other engineers through discussions, code review, guilds and pair programming
- Collaborating with designers, product managers, and other engineers to iterate on new features
- Ensure the quality of the app : writing unit and integrated tests, improving the application architecture
- Passionate about software development.
- Experience working on Android development (2 years minimum) and familiar with Android design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience working with Kotlin or similar language.
- Ability to think of the customer and the business in order to solve problems and get stuff done.
- You are enthusiastic, proactive, and stimulated by teamwork
- You apply progressive enhancement philosophy.
- You are willing to engage in a long term, non-exclusive relationship with a codebase
- You are comfortable writing and speaking in English
- One way or another, you’re curious about food
It could be very nice if
- You are comfortable with using Clean Architecture principles.
- You are able to make independent decisions based on product requirements.
- You have used to write in Unit tests, integration tests.
- You are able to manage complexity in a large project, and incur technical debt only after considering the tradeoffs.
- You have experience using GraphQL APIs, RxJava, or Dagger2
- You have experience in working with remote teams.
Our Technical Stack
About our Android App :
- Kotlin (90%), Clean Architecture, Multi-Module architecture, RxJava, Dagger2, RetroFit, Apollo GraphQL
- Google Mobile services / Huawei Mobile services
- CI Jenkins, Spek2 / Mockito / AssertJ
- CD app distribution / PlayStore / Huawei
- Coverage ~50%
- Compatible with minSdk L, up to date with last android version
- Crash Free : 99,8%
- 4,7 Stars on GooglePlay
On iOS :
- Swift (80%)
- Redux Architecture
- PromiseKit, Quick/Nimble, Apollo
- Our back-end technical stack relies mainly on NodeJS
- We use relational databases (PostgreSQL & MySQL) & memcache
- We talk GraphQL, Rest & RabbitMQ
- We monitor applications through ELK, prometheus & grafana, new relic & sentry
- Kubernetes and AWS for orchestration and hosting,
- Micro-services oriented architecture
- Some PHP/Symfony for legacy components
- Technical challenges due to high traffic & ever-evolving business
- Sustainable pace, allowing to deliver quality work
- 25% time to take a look back & focus on quality, or look ahead & build plans for the future
- Share & learn with other skilled developers during guilds events
- Profitable business with expansion perspectives & new models to explore
- Career & mobilities opportunities thanks to our growth & international offices
- Opportunity to push your own projects for the company
- Work/life balance attention
- Flexible Working Policy
- Very comfortable workplaces that pays attention to your wellbeing
- Yet a fair amount of remote (no full remote for now)
- Charity & social impact programs where each employee is an actor of the company’s engagement
- We *love* food
- Vent kill in among us and accuse someone else 👿
20€ pour tous les nouveaux utilisateurs TheFork avec le code « AURESTO » !
Envie de tester ? Pour soutenir la restauration, TheFork lance la campagne "La France au resto" et offre 20€ à tous les nouveaux convives. Si vous avez déjà dîné avec nous auparavant, faites passer le mot et invitez un ami à vous inviter.
En savoir plus sur https://www.thefork.fr/20euros