Join TheFork’s gourmet gang!
TheFork, part of TripAdvisor group company is the european leader of restaurants online booking. We are a fast-growing company, building a unique community of members to transform the way people go to restaurant. TheFork company’s goal is to become the #1 app for restaurant online booking in the world.
What you will do :
You will join the Talent Acquisition team and be responsible for tech recruitments in Argentina and Europe to support our Senior Tech Talent Acquisition Manager.
Recruiting and sourcing :
- You will focus on contacting tech profiles, a lot of proactive search is needed to find the best talents for our Product & Engineering department
- You will be responsible of a smooth end-to-end recruitment process; being the primary point of contact for hiring managers
- You work closely with your awesome colleagues in the team to give support and to make sure we are successful overall;
- You manage and advise demanding stakeholders with high expectations (define priorities, collaborate on recruiting strategy, streamline our evaluation process, and improve our ability to attract top talent);
- Regularly over-communicate information such as candidate pipelines, recruiting funnel metrics, and performance data to hiring managers and HR Business Partners.
Who you are :
- An experienced sourcer & recruiter, with a proven track record of 3 years+ of experience on tech positions
- Able to understand Engineers jobs and find the best talents for our opened positions
- Be proactive and find solutions to continuously attract talented candidates on a market which is very specific and complicated
- Wherever you come from, you are fluent English speaker, Italian is a plus
- Passionate about international business, eager to learn about cultures & market specificities
- LinkedIn Recruiter proficient and familiar using an ATS (we use Greenhouse);
- Sufficiently organized and able to work at a fast pace to handle high volume of recruitments