We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
We strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please make sure to reach out to your individual recruiter or our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TheFork, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe, Australia and Latin America, with a network of around 80,000 restaurants worldwide, 28 million app downloads and present in 22 countries around the globe.
TheFork connects restaurants and diners.
Through TheFork (website and application), as well as through Tripadvisor, users can easily select a restaurant according to preference criteria (such as the localization, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult user reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online.
TheFork team aims to inspire and enable people to confidently discover, experience and share food. We operate under a shared set of values that define how we do business and how we interact with our colleagues, our partners, our customers and our food community. We strongly believe that building a diverse workforce of people from all walks of life helps us have a richer, more vibrant, more successful workplace.
What you will do :
CRM B2C & B2B - UK & Sweden
- Develop and execute weekly communications plans based on seasonality and trends.
- Identify and apply best practices to measure, analyze, test and determine new opportunities and provide recommendations for improved customer experience.
- Optimize performance through A/B testing with performance marketing to deliver results and make program improvements.
- Work collaboratively across the organization to develop, execute and optimize a program that promotes customer loyalty and retention.
- Develop a lifecycle roadmap and deliver actionable insights that contribute to business growth and KPI goals.
Who you are :
- Master’s Degree in Marketing studies
- You’ve already had a successful experience in CRM of 5 years
- You’ve already used one of those CRM tool (Salesforce, Pardot, Braze) - nice to have
- Data driven mindset
- Test & Learn mindset
- Strong communicator
- Fluent in English
What we offer:
- A permanent Contract - Full time - 100%
- Start date : asap
- International working team & environment
Our Values, our culture:
We strongly believe in our values, which are the pillars of our culture. We use them every day at TheFork, when we make decisions, collaborate as a team or respond to our customers.
These values are fundamental to us and we like talking about them more than anything else.