We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
We're seeking an Email Marketing Manager who has the skills to implement complex email programs in Marketo as well as understand the lifecycle of our operators and create campaigns that drive them through the stages of the funnel.
The person in this role is highly motivated and used to working in a fast-paced environment. You take your projects from start to finish and are able to create the plan and execute.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Marketo experience a MUST, certification is preferable
- Create, optimize and iterate on email campaigns to Viator operators. Drive adoption of products and services and get operators through the lifecycle funnel to set them up for success on our Platform
- Demonstrated success creating marketing campaigns with expertise using Marketo including building nurture programs, smart-list development, setup, testing, launching, and scoring of campaigns & programs
- Work cross-functionally with product and sales to translate business goals into accurate delivery requirements, including but not limited to: specifying required data, segmentation & targeting logic, and dynamic content requirements
- Work with copywriters to create compelling email content
- Build analytics and reporting framework. Understand how to gather insights from program performance data and develop recommendations to drive measurable improvement in results
- Flexible & adaptable with the ability to work under pressure, juggle multiple projects and requests, and meet deadlines with close attention to detail and minimal guidance
- Knowledge about email compliance (CAN-SPAM, GDPR, CASL)
- Strategic thinker with tactical capability to execute and an excitement for diving into the weeds to see what actually works
- Proficiency in lifecycle and email marketing channels
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment with varied responsibilities
- SQL experience is a plus
- Knowledge of velocity scripting and custom objects required