We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
We strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please make sure to reach out to your individual recruiter or our team at email@example.com.
We recently launched one of Tripadvisor’s most exciting initiatives yet—Tripadvisor Plus - our new direct to consumer subscription product. It’s the only annual membership program that pays you to travel (literally) and do more of the things you love.
We’re looking for a consumer obsessed candidate to join the Marketing organization to focus on enhancing the Tripadvisor Plus experience for our community of new members. The right candidate is empathetic, curious, creative, and analytical with robust product and DTC experience. This person will be the expert on our members and is responsible for building long-lasting, scalable relationships with them by creating an incredible Plus experience that delivers on (and beyond) their needs.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, this role is responsible for our members the moment they sign up for Tripadvisor Plus and throughout their entire journey with Plus. It will be a mix of customer engagement strategy, tactical execution, and cross collaboration with numerous teams and stakeholders in order to drive engagement, brand advocacy and loyalty, as well as retain members year over year. This is a highly collaborative role that will work with Product, Growth, Brand, Partnerships, Creative, and Analytics.
What you’ll do:
- Live and breathe the Tripadvisor Plus member experience. You will go above and beyond to delight members throughout every step of their journey in order to make their membership feel incredibly valuable, high-touch, and something they can’t live without.
- Leverage market insight, behavioral analysis, and customer segmentation to form a deep understanding of who the Plus members are and what their needs are in order to identify ways to reinforce Tripadvisor Plus throughout the full travel journey, even when not in travel mode.
- Research and analyze key business trends, competitors, consumer behavior, and industry trends to inform strategies and decisions.
- Work closely with product, research, and analytics to define the Plus member experience, the appropriate product pillars, and communication touch points.
- Work closely with our Partnerships team to bring added value to the membership through member-only partnerships with relevant brands as well as special offers, perks, and discounts.
- Develop creative and engaging marketing strategies that drive engagement and relevance in order to retain Tripadvisor Plus members and turn them into loyal customers and brand advocates.
- Lead development and execution of all retention and loyalty campaigns and marketing communications.
- Develop and own retention tracking, leveraging data to measure LTV and creating feedback loops to inform acquisition strategy
Does this sound like you?
- 8+ years experience working with a DTC subscription product and/or loyalty program for a DTC product focused on customer strategy, engagement, and/or retention
- You have a strategic mindset and are well-versed in the customer lifecycle.
- You are both innovative and creative, comfortable with experimentation and working with a varied channel mix to test and learn.
- You’ve worked closely with senior leadership to develop customer strategy and execute on key priorities.
- Data-driven with a proven track record of tracking key engagement, loyalty, and retention metrics and turning them into actionable strategies.
- You have developed and executed compelling programs that come to life both through marketing communications and product developments.
- You are comfortable rolling up your sleeves to execute things yourself - no task is too big or too small.
- You have experience working with culturally-relevant brands.