We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
This is an initial 6 month fixed term contract and the role is available to hire in our Oxford & London UK offices and our Las Vegas & Needham offices in the US.
Who we are:
We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique perspective and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
What you’ll do:
Reporting to the Global Director of Telecom Services, The Telephony Engineer Nice InContact CXone will be responsible for managing TripAdvisor’s Telephony Networks and Contact Centre technologies. The role will be responsible for support of the Global Contact Centre environment, designing and implementing solutions to reflect business needs and participating in a major project to migrate service to a new, state of the art Nice InContact CXone-based Omni Media IP Contact Centre solution, supporting TripAdvisor’s businesses worldwide. In this role you will:
- Provide operational support of Global Omni Channel Contact Centre systems including:
- Nice InContact IP Contact Centre
- Nice IEX Workforce management
- Agent For Salesforce CTI connector
- Global Telco networks
- Contact Centre reporting systems
- Design and implementation of complex Omni Media contact handling strategies and scripting
- Develop and manage integrations between Contact Centre platforms and TripAdvisor corporate systems on a global, platform-wide basis, including Salesforce, Tripadvisor core and back office systems and IT and network infrastructure
- Ensure service continuity and resolution of issues
- Management of support processes and partners, globally
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert and point of escalation for Telephony related issues
- Engagement with business to capture requirements and translation into functional and technical specifications
- Executing the telephony pipeline - Management and delivery of stakeholder requests within agreed project and operational timelines
- Support call centre reporting and analysis requests
- Drive continuous improvement of systems and configurations globally
- Act as a champion and advocate for the capabilities of our Contact Centre Systems across TripAdvisor businesses
- Maintain documentation of as ‘built’ environment
What we are looking for?
- Demonstrable experience and knowledge of Nice InContact and other Cloud Contact Centre technologies,
- 3+ years with or NiceInContact technologies within a Global Omni Media Contact Centre environment
- Expertise in Nice InContact Studio scripting
- Experience of supporting and implementing Cloud IP Contact Centre, ideally in a global enterprise environment
- Experience of CRM (SalesForce) and WFM (IEX) solutions and their integration into a Cloud Contact Centre environment
- Proven ability to successfully work towards SLAs and manage support processes
- Proven ability to address complex design and operational challenges
- Good practical knowledge and experience of international telco services
- Experience of engagement with business stakeholders.
We strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please make sure to reach out to your individual recruiter or our team at email@example.com.