Part of TripAdvisor® Company, TheFork, is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe, Australia and Latin America, with a network of around 80,000 restaurants worldwide, 28 million app downloads and present in 22 countries around the globe.
TheFork connects restaurants and diners.
Through TheFork (website and application), as well as through Tripadvisor, users can easily select a restaurant according to preference criteria (such as the localization, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult user reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online.
TheFork team aims to inspire and enable people to conﬁdently discover, experience and share food. We operate under a shared set of values that deﬁne how we do business and how we interact with our colleagues, our partners, our customers and our food community. We strongly believe that building a diverse workforce of people from all walks of life helps us have a richer, more vibrant, more successful workplace.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate CRM Specialist to join our expanding marketing team in Hamburg.
What you will do :
- Build a campaign plan for CRM B2B and set up the B2B communications via Pardot for Germany & Austria
- Increase the visibility of TheFork in order to acquire new restaurants and retain existing partners
- Increase the leads and support Account Manager and Sales with new communication tools.
- Improve the onboarding process for the new restaurant partners
- AB Test continuously
- Report, analyse & make recommendations to improve running local campaigns and develop new automated campaigns
- Imagine future winning campaigns
- Be the main contact of the rest of the teams needing you to reach restaurants
- Share best practices on the cluster level
Who you are :
- Master’s Degree in Marketing studies
- You’ve already had a successful experience in CRM
- You’ve already used one of those CRM tool (Salesforce, Pardot, Braze, Adobe Campaign…)
- Excellent written communication skills, with the ability to create inspiring newsletters
- You like playing with Customer Data and you have strong capacity of analysis
- Understanding of the digital marketing
- A wide degree of creativity
- Native level of German, ﬂuent in English
- You love food
What we oﬀer:
- A permanent Contract - Full time - 100%
- International working team & environment
- Great oﬃce in the city center close to the Elbphilharmonie