TheFork, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe, Australia and Latin America, with a network of more than 80,000 restaurants worldwide, more than 30.5 million monthly visits and present in 22+ countries around the globe.
TheFork connects restaurants and diners.
Through TheFork (website and application), as well as through TripAdvisor, users can easily select a restaurant according to preference criteria (such as the localisation, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult user reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online.
From the restaurants’ side, TheFork provides them with a software solution, TheFork Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservations management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues.
TheFork team aims to inspire and enable people to confidently discover, experience and share food. We operate under a shared set of values that define how we do business and how we interact with our colleagues, our partners, our customers and our food community. We strongly believe that building a diverse workforce of people from all walks of life helps us have a richer, more vibrant, more successful workplace.
Your role within the organization
Reporting to the Business Process Improvement team you will be in charge of enhancing sales effectiveness and productivity through data analysis.
What will you do?
- Measure what matters : Define key performance indicators and collaborate with Product, Sales and Data team to build more intelligence
- Gather and analyze data: Structure data to provide actionable insights and recommendations that drive business impact
- Manage analytics/reporting: Build models and dashboards to facilitate Sales performance monitoring on weekly/monthly/quarterly cadences.
- Business planning : You will contribute to build the tools and models that will support the definition of target, compensation plan and global budget.
- Drive sales predictability: Collaborate with Sales, Marketing and Finance to forecast pipeline and conversion probability, including factors that will challenge and solidify the forecast.
- Focus & Prioritization : Build predictive models and scoring to help guide our Sales team prioritize which leads and accounts to contact, when to contact them and which product to offer to maximize conversion and restaurant satisfacation
- Represent Sales organization in system and data platform enhancements: Participate in existing platforms optimization, new platform evaluations, integration plans/testing, and data flows to ensure process and analytics requirements are met
- Ensure data quality: Implement regular data governance and hygiene/quality processes. Proactively monitor and maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency, and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Engage with key stakeholders within sales organization, Sales Directors and Sales Managers
Who you are?
- A detail orientated, data lead professional who is comfortable dealing with rapid change and numerous operational complexities
- Able to demonstrate the ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation
- Have the ability to prioritise, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure.
- A strategic thinker, able to apply sound business and financial acumen to the role
- Flexible to the demands of the role and be able to travel internationally
- You focus on understanding the needs of the customer and represent their voice to the organisation
- Able to analyse competitive offerings to identify differentiators
- Maintain awareness of the travel industry and e-commerce trends and best practices
- Master Degree from top Business or Engineering School
- 3-6 years experience in consulting or project management in a fast-paced and international environment (ideally on business strategy, sales, operational excellence or performance steering)
- Technical expertise in sales and client strategy
- Experience presenting to C-Suite roles and understand expectations
- Problem solver, process oriented, ability to foster team spirit and performance
- Excellent organization & time management
- Data lover and excellent excel skills, SQL (snowflake knowledge would be a strong plus)
- Fluent in spoken and written English & Spanish, (French or another european language would be a strong plus)
The candidate will be preferably based in Barcelona.
What we offer:
- Permanent contract
- Competitive fixed salary, bonus and equity
- Lunch vouchers
- International working environment
- Compensation for practicing sports in any gym in Barcelona
- Health insurance fully covered by the company
- Dining and leisure area + terrace
- Coffee point on each floor with coffee and tea for free
- Well-being activities and benefits (massages, fresh fruit, free snacks, team building events, etc.)
Want to try us out? To support the restaurant industry TheFork is launching the "La France au resto" campaign and is offering € 20 to all new diners. If you already dined with us before, spread the word and invite a friend to invite you out.
*Offer available only with booking from the app from 15/07/21 to 15/09/21 | min. expense of 21 € and payment with TheFork PAY