Field Sales Representative
TheFork, a Tripadvisor Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe, Australia and Latin America, with a network of more than 80,000 restaurants worldwide, more than 30.5 million monthly visits and present in 22+ countries around the globe. TheFork connects restaurants and diners.
Through TheFork (website and application), as well as through Tripadvisor, users can easily select a restaurant according to preference criteria (such as the localisation, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult user reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online. From the restaurants side, TheFork provides them with a software solution, TheFork Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservations management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues.
Who we are:
TheFork team aims to inspire and enable people to confidently discover, experience and share food. We operate under a shared set of values that define how we do business and how we interact with our colleagues, our partners, our customers and our food community. We strongly believe that building a diverse workforce of people from all walks of life helps us have a richer, more vibrant, more successful workplace. As a member of the sales team, you will be reporting to the Sales manager. The Sales team mission is to subscribe new restaurants to TheFork solutions on a daily basis.
What you will do:
- After selecting in-scope restaurants, you will proactively contact and schedule meetings with the owners or managers of the restaurants. Your daily activities will be composed of cold-calls, walk-in visits and pre organized meetings to present TheFork products and services.
- You will be in charge of proposing and selling TheFork products and services, including: promotions, advanced software tool, booking widgets installed on the restaurant website, training & marketing solutions.
- You will engage with the Restaurants managers to help them understand the opportunities, features and benefits of the TheFork Manager tool and TheFork network.
- You will follow up with the prospects you engaged with until you close the deal and the restaurant is successfully published online on TheFork and affiliate websites.
Who you are:
-A self-starter, results-oriented person who loves to reach and exceed targets.
-A customer oriented person with a strong commercial mind-set and influencing skills, capable of convincing and engaging people.
- A high-performing professional with demonstrated business development experience, preferably in B2B and in restaurants/hospitality environments, comfortable in managing short-term negotiations.
A dynamic person, used to work independently in fast-paced environments and with great organizational skills.
- A curious and willing to learn enthusiast, who wants to grow and improve with us.
What we offer:
- Permanent contract
- Competitive fixed and variable salary
- Wellness / Fitness reimbursement
- Private Healthcare Insurance (General health - Dental care - Accident insurance)
- Full access to the E-learning business platform
- Employee Assistance Program
If you are the right person and you are thrilled to join TheFork don’t miss this chance and apply. We look forward to meeting you!