Inside Sales Representative (Sydney)
Who we are
TheFork (previously known as Dimmi) connects diners with more than 4,500 of the country's hottest restaurants. TheFork has become the smart move to make to get a table. Through TheFork (website and app), as well as through Tripadvisor, users can easily select a restaurant according to their preferences, consult user reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online 24/7. From the restaurant side, TheFork provides them with a software solution, TheFork Manager, to optimise reservation management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenue.
TheFork is part of TripAdvisor® and is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe with a network of 80,000 partner restaurants worldwide and 22 million monthly visits.
What you will do
This is a telephone based outbound sales position. The Inside Sales team reports to the Inside Sales Manager and will be responsible for lead generation, and closing deals over the phone. We are looking for an individual that is passionate about food, is highly organized, and thrives in a fast-paced work environment. Our Inside Sales team is based at our Amazing headquarters in Redfern, Sydney and work collaboratively with the Field Sales team to sign new Restaurants to the TheFork Network.
- Researching/Generating new sales leads – although leads will also be supplied to you.
- Engaging via phone with restaurant owners in an effort to bring them on to TheFork
- Understanding your own focus markets and goals and latest industry trends
- Developing and maintaining client relationships
- Full use of CRM (salesforce)
- KPI based role.
- Full sales cycle over the phone, from intial cotact to close.
- Ability to work under pressure and towards set monthly targets.
Skills And Experience
- 1-2 years sales experience in similar role, although general sales experience will be considered.
- Proven track record in over performing on targets
- Ability to prioritise and handle multiple tasks
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Detail oriented
- Previous salesforce experience preferred
- Hungry for success and commission-driven focus.
Our current WFH/Office policy is as follows: We follow all NSW health advice, so at any time that it is recommended to WFH, then we follow that guidance, and you will be provided with the tools needed to fulfil your role from home. When the health advice is return to work, we currently operate a policy of 3 days in the office, 2 days WFH – meaning Monday and Friday is work from home, and Tue/Wed/Thu is work from the office. The future policy is still being determined and can change once decided.
At Tripadvisor, we believe there’s good out there. We understand that travel brings out the best in us, while lifting deserving businesses and strengthening the communities we meet along the way. We know that as the world’s largest travel site, we’re here to inspire and empower people to explore our world with confidence — and share their trip experiences with others. And every day, we see our ideas come to life in work that enables travellers to discover all the good the world has to offer. As part of the Tripadvisor team, you’ll have the opportunity to do the same.