Viator is the world’s largest online marketplace for tours, activities and attractions. On the B2B side of the business, our target audience is tour operators who use Viator to bring their passion to millions of travelers. 

We are seeking a communications manager to lead corporate and B2B communications and events management. You will have the opportunity to establish and execute a communication strategy for Viator that drives awareness, sentiment and advocacy among the travel trade media and the tour operator community. 

Your responsibilities:

• Lead corporate and B2B media strategy for Viator, including conceptualizing and owning content calendar and responding to inbound requests.

• Develop pitch materials and press releases.

• Lead media monitoring and results measurement. Understand the media market and key players covering the industry and company.

• Handle sensitive issues and support on issues response, corporate, and internal communications as needed.

• Prepare briefings and spokespeople for media interviews and speaking engagements.

• Lead events management: 

• Manage speaker opportunities and events calendar. 

• Project manage our participation in and sponsorship of key industry events.

• Work closely with the account management team in planning and execution of all events.

What we’re looking for:

• Experience with owning PR campaigns end-to-end: from ideation to execution

• Events management experience 

• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills

• Strong attention to detail

• Minimum 5 years of PR and/or communications experience

• Strong organization and analytical skills 

• Solid judgement and decision making in a fast-paced environment

Apply for this Job

* Required

Demographics

Individuals seeking employment at Tripadvisor are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any characteristic protected by law. Tripadvisor is committed to creating an inclusive culture. If you choose to share this information, it will allow us to track the effectiveness of our recruiting efforts and to monitor the diversity of our applicant pool for all roles and levels.

Please consider answering the following voluntary questions. Completion is entirely voluntary. Should you choose to answer any of the questions, your answers will not be considered in the hiring process or thereafter, and any information you do provide will be stored confidentially and securely and only used for the above purposes.  Conversely, if you choose not to complete this section or provide this information it will not adversely impact your application.  

You may review our Privacy and Cookie Statement here.

My gender at birth was

My gender identity is

My sexual orientation is

I identify as

My military status is