We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
Tripadvisor, the world's largest travel platform, helps over 450 million travelers each month make every trip their best trip.
Tripadvisor recently launched Tripadvisor Plus, a subscription product that provides deals on unlimited bookings at 100,000+ hotels worldwide; room upgrades and perks at select properties; savings on tickets, tours, and more.
With the launch of the Plus subscription product an exciting position has opened up for an experienced Business Analyst to support the Operations department. You will be leading new and existing initiatives across the Customer Service and Content organisations as well as analysing processes and a wealth of data to uncover improvement opportunities within the department.
This role is available to hire in our Needham US and Oxford & London UK offices.
What you will do:
- Analyse operational and business key performance indicators to evaluate areas for high impact projects and identify opportunities for change and business improvement
- Define and document existing business processes and help to manage their continual improvement on a project basis, and where appropriate lead these initiatives
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders across large, cross-functional teams, including sales, marketing, product, analytics, engineering etc. up to Senior Executive Leadership level
- Be a change agent within Tripadvisor to help the team solve problems and change for the better
- Communicate findings to both technical and non-technical audiences
What you will bring to the team:
- 5+ years of professional experience in a business environment, such as Consulting, Strategy or Business Operations, with a preference for experience in the technology sector
- Experience of working closely with Executive Teams to impact and drive change
- Strong analytical and quantitative background
- Proficient in SQL
- Experience acting a project lead and business improvement lead
- Experience with data warehouses (BigQuery, Snowflake, or other) would be advantageous
- Experience in Python would be advantageous
- Strong communication skills and experience presenting to all levels
- The ability to prioritise, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Able to think strategically, prioritize, identify and resolve problems in a complex dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field required, and relevant advanced degree preferred
We strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please make sure to reach out to your individual recruiter or our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.