We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
We strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please make sure to reach out to your individual recruiter or our team at email@example.com.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Associate Director Product for our Hospitality Solutions New Ventures that are made up of Reputation Pro, Menu Connect, Spotlight, Content Solutions. These recently launched business lines represent future revenue growth lines for Tripadvisor and you will be integral in building product market fit that deliver on our business strategy and goals. You will shape the next generation of SaaS solutions that leverage Tripadvisor’s core assets, helping to solve more of our Owner problems and so ensuring that we can build stickier relationships and sell more solutions to our Owners in the future.
You will leverage your deep experience in collaborating with business stakeholders to define a clear strategy and business case, launching new product solutions and iterating on existing solutions to improve revenue generation. A key focus area for the business is to strategically build up a suite of solutions for our Owners. To achieve our goals you need to be able to work within a fast moving Agile environment, be extremely strategic, proactive, analytical and, ultimately, results driven.
What You’ll Do:
- Own the development of our Hospitality Solutions New Ventures products making sure they align to our mission and vision
- Work collaboratively across B2C/B2B Product, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Strategy, Operational teams and our partners to both design the strongest strategy & execute it flawlessly.
- Develop & Lead a team of elite product managers across different key initiatives.
- Influence decision-making at the highest levels of the company. You’ll define technical product execution, build roadmaps & highlight resource needs that identify areas where improvement is needed; and capitalize on unmet opportunities that align to the Business Units’ Long Term Vision.
- Responsible for the business outcomes driven by your team, and partner with key stakeholders to make changes to strategy, roadmap, or process in order to maximize outcomes. To achieve this you will need to clearly define success metrics for new projects and track them to ensure that all projects and existing functionality are moving towards these defined goals.
- Voice of the Partner & our Users - Effectively use a multitude of data sources within the company and perform research to understand how our product offering stacks up against our direct competitors as well as how it is or is not solving our partner & user needs to inform our roadmaps
- Foster relationships with peers across the B2B Product organizations so that cross team goals are factored into roadmap plans and broader strategy to maximize our resources and value delivered.
- Lead cross-functional teams to establish milestones and manage development and QA efforts
- Automate as much as possible to empower your team and the business - developing scalable processes in a high volume environment.
What we are looking for:
- 7+ years with online product management experience
- +5 years experience within B2B2C through a two sided marketplace with a self service channel
- Strong leadership and management - building/enhancing team
- Growth hacking - Speed Wins!
- Strategic/business thinking
- Ability to embrace change & drive change - test and learn culture!
- Ability to work across teams - Crisp Stakeholder management & collaboration - Strategy, Engineering, Operations
- Passion for the business and our partners
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be great team player that works well in collaborative and multi-cultural situations
- BS/BA required; MBA a plus