TheFork, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe, Australia and Latin America, present in 22+ countries around the globe.
TheFork connects restaurants and diners.
Through TheFork (website and application), as well as through TripAdvisor, users can easily select a restaurant according to preference criteria (such as the localisation, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult user reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online.From the restaurants side, TheFork provides them with a software solution, TheFork Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservations management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues.
TheFork team aims to inspire and enable people to confidently discover, experience and share food. We operate under a shared set of values that define how we do business and how we interact with our colleagues, our partners, our customers and our food community. We strongly believe that building a diverse workforce of people from all walks of life helps us have a richer, more vibrant, more successful workplace.
You will be joining the Global Operations team
Overall, the Global Operations team is in charge of continuously optimizing our operations, tools and processes while increasing both internal and external customer satisfaction.
What You Will Do:
You will join an agile and dynamic team, in a fast moving “scale-up” environment and will take part in an international organization that values strong execution, sharing and growing together.
As a member of the Strategic Projects and Operational Excellence team, you will contribute to:
- Take part to strategic / large-scale projects to ensure their success and maximize business impact:
- Responsible and accountable for the coordinated management of multiple, related projects directed toward strategic business and organizational objectives. These programs contain complex activities that may span functions, organizations, geographic regions and cultures.
- Maintain continuous alignment of program scope with strategic business objectives, and make recommendations to modify the program to enhance effectiveness toward the business result or strategic intent.
- Define and initiate projects and assign project managers to manage cost, schedule and performance of component projects, while working to ensure the ultimate success and acceptance of the program
- Strengthen & scale project management, change management & knowledge sharing practices within the company:
- Build credibility, establish rapport and maintain communication with stakeholders at multiple levels, including those external to the organization.
- Responsible for determining and coordinating the sharing of resources among their constituent projects to the overall benefit of the program
- Drive change management initiatives to ensure new processes/tools/ best practices adoption and increase communication and knowledge sharing
Who you are:
- Master's Degree of a top Business or Engineering School
- 8/10 years experience in consulting or project management in a fast-paced and international environment (ideally on business strategy, operational excellence or performance steering)
- Problem solver, process oriented, ability to foster team spirit and performance
- Excellent organization & time management
- Data lover and good excel skills (SQL is a plus)
- Required soft skills: results-driven, strong analytics, excellent communication skills, proactive, curious and able to adapt in a moving environment, humble and eager to learn, team player
- Previous experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Fluent in spoken and written English & Spanish, French would be a strong plus
The position is based in Barcelona, with occasional trips to other offices worldwide
What we offer:
- Permanent contract
- Competitive fixed salary
- Ticket Restaurant
- International working environment
- Compensation for practicing sports in any gym in Barcelona
- Interesting discount in private health insurance;
- Dining and leisure area + terrace;
- Coffee point on each floor with coffee and tea for free
- Well-being activities and benefits (massages, fresh fruit, free snacks, team building events, etc.)
- The position is located in Barcelona, with occasional trips to other offices worldwide