Accepting applications for our London, NYC, and Needham, MA office locations.
We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique perspective and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
As the Business Operations Manager you will have business ownership over TripAdvisor's B2B organizations’ use of sales tools including Salesforce.com. You will be critical in ensuring our sales and customer support teams have the best processes in place to execute at a higher level. We will rely on you to make sure we’re maximizing efficiencies and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of our sales platforms. The Business Operations Manager will have excellent business acumen and strong communication skills, as you’ll work closely with B2B sales leadership and key members of stakeholder teams to facilitate new process rollouts, identify operational challenges, and compile feedback from all frontline teams to drive tangible improvements in business processes.
What You Will Do:
- Partner with sales leadership to develop processes, policies and best in class systems for scalable growth
- Own Salesforce.com enhancement roadmap for TripAdvisor’s global B2B organization, including larger projects, small enhancements, and bugs
- Proactively seek out and identify needed system and process changes
- Develop and implement best practice processes and sales methodologies for sales and customer support and their use of Sales platforms
- Manage User Acceptance Testing of new releases, including enhancements and bug fixes
- L1 Ticket support for incoming bugs and process questions from users
- Work to constantly improve the data quality across all sales platforms
- Bonus points for an SF Admin that will leverage their analytical skills and market insights to create actionable sales strategies and ongoing forecasting / attainment reports
What You Will Bring to the Team:
- 5+ years of sales process management and/or Salesforce.com systems administration
- In-depth knowledge of the standard capabilities of Salesforce.com, and experience successfully expanding on those capabilities through customizations and integration with external systems
- In-depth knowledge of best practice sales processes, with an emphasis on media, advertising or SaaS Sales
- Strong problem solving skills, data and software applications
- You will apply strong written, verbal, and presentation skills to provide insights to non-technical audiences
- You have relentlessly high standards, and are never satisfied with the status quo. You will drive your own career progression
- Professional maturity required along with great people and relationship skills
- Highly organized and process oriented with proven ability to multi-task, prioritize, and project manage
- Entrepreneurial; highly adaptable and comfortable working with a degree of ambiguity
- Positive, "get it done" approach
Bonus Points if you:
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment where new challenges come up every day.
- Have experience with Enterprise and Commercial Sales organizations and their use of Sales systems
- Familiarity with advertising and sales terminology and metrics
- Have experience building sales territories
- Have experience working for a media or B2B SaaS company