TheFork, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe, Australia and Latin America, present in 22+ countries around the globe.
TheFork connects restaurants and diners.
Through TheFork (website and application), as well as through TripAdvisor, users can easily select a restaurant according to preference criteria (such as the localisation, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult user reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online.From the restaurants side, TheFork provides them with a software solution, TheFork Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservations management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues.
TheFork team aims to inspire and enable people to confidently discover, experience and share food. We operate under a shared set of values that define how we do business and how we interact with our colleagues, our partners, our customers and our food community. We strongly believe that building a diverse workforce of people from all walks of life helps us have a richer, more vibrant, more successful workplace.
We are looking for a B2B CRM Trainee
Inside the Central B2B Marketing Team, the main goals of the position is to assist the B2B CRM Managers by creating, planning and sending retention and cross-selling campaigns to the restaurants’ owners using different communication channels.
- Elaborate the global communication plan.
- Collaborate in the different online marketing projects of the company. For example, promotion of new/existing software features, on-boarding process, automation of program flows and surveys.
- Create global communication campaigns and support local initiatives (email, SMS, in-app messages). Define goals, KPIs, message, segmentation, countries adaptation, validation and send.
- Create reports and analyse results of CRM activities to support teams and be able to propose and define key improvement points.
- Challenge the actual process and set-up and suggest improvements
Who you are:
- In your 4th or 5th year of marketing, communication or business school.
- Excellent English communication skills
- Knowledge of other European languages is a plus - notably Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch…
- Knowledge of any CRM and email marketing automation tool is a plus: Salesforce, Pardot, Marketo, Hubspot…
- Creative, curious, proactive and self-starter with ability to work autonomously
- Interested in project management, coordination and presentation skills.
- Understanding of the restaurant industry is a plus.
What can we offer:
- International working environment
- Dining and leisure area
- Coffee point on each floor with coffee and tea for free
- Flexible remote work
6-month internship, starting date : Beginning of January 2021