Online Paid Media Acquisition Intern
TheFork, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe, Australia and Latin America, present in 22+ countries around the globe.
TheFork connects restaurants and diners.
Through TheFork (website and application), as well as through TripAdvisor, users can easily select a restaurant according to preference criteria (such as the localisation, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult user reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online.From the restaurants side, TheFork provides them with a software solution, TheFork Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservations management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues.
TheFork team aims to inspire and enable people to confidently discover, experience and share food. We operate under a shared set of values that define how we do business and how we interact with our colleagues, our partners, our customers and our food community. We strongly believe that building a diverse workforce of people from all walks of life helps us have a richer, more vibrant, more successful workplace.
Within the Central Marketing team, the Acquisition & Media department is in charge of growing TheFork’s user base and increasing the engagement of existing users through all digital channels (SEA, Paid Social, App campaigns, etc.) for all TheFork geographies. In the day-to-day, this team is strongly interfaced with several other functions amongst which (i) marketing teams from local markets, (ii) central functional teams (Data, CRM, Brand…), and (iii) key partners (Google, Facebook, agencies…)
Assisting the Online Media Paid team, your main missions will be:
- Report, analyze & optimize the online paid campaigns: follow up our main KPIs, make recommendations and propose tests to improve performance in alignment with the global strategy.
- Coordinate the creatives process: liaise with the brand team & local team to provide the best creatives for the campaigns taking into account market specificities.
- Implement and check campaigns tracking : ensure that all campaigns are correctly tracked (adding UTM & testing the differents events followed)
- Support local marketing teams: know about their business needs, strategy, market specificity & provide them support on creative, online paid campaign optimisation and analysis.
- Benchmark best practices from competitors: analyze creative, levers and strategies to have a vision of what are doing other actors in the market (food & tech related)
Who you are:
- Student in a Business School (or equivalent) - (Bac +5/ +4)
- First experience in a digital Marketing environment is a plus
- Analytics mindset & good knowledge of Excel is a big plus
- Humble, dynamic, positive mindset & eager to learn
- Teamwork oriented, startup-minded, with strong food & web sensitivity
- Thrives in a collaborative international environment
- Impeccable English speaking and writing skills
6-month internship, starting date : Beginning of January 2021