Software Engineer - iOS
Location Torino, Torino, Italy
TheFork, part of TripAdvisor group company is the european leader of restaurants online booking. We are a fast-growing company, building a unique community of members to transform the way people go to restaurant. TheFork company’s goal is to become the #1 app for restaurant online booking in the world.
Why join us?
You are passionate about technology and comfortable with an international and agile environment? You're ready for the challenge of a SaaS service that provides several thousands of customers and B2C interfaces for millions of users? Are you ready to invest in a company whose entire service is present in a dozen countries and is subject to heavy use to accompany rapid growth?
You will join a dynamic and agile team in a quickly changing environment. You will be involved in an international organization that empowers its employees and that values sharing and development of each of them.
In this context, we are looking for an iOS developer with a strong interest in mobile ecosystem and web development world:
- You will contribute in the design and technical conception of the solutions with your team.
- You will take part in the implementation of the new features of our products.
- You will be working on all functional areas of LaFourchette (B2C, B2B, Internal Tools) depending on the projects you contribute.
What are the technologies we use?
- TheFork develops and maintains internally a native iOS app based on up-to-date platform technologies.
- Our web front-ends are implemented with ReactJS, Webpack and much much more.
- Our back-end technical stack relies mainly on NodeJS framework and PHP 5.5/Symfony2.
- We use relational databases and SOLR solutions, ElasticSearch, memcached, RabbitMQ
- Our websites and servers are monitored with New Relic and ad hoc probes for specific needs
- We use JIRA and Confluence
- Our infrastructure is based on a scalable horizontally architecture to serve our customers in more than 20 countries
Qualifications must have
- You have experience with iOS development
- You are enthusiastic, proactive, and stimulated by teamwork
Qualifications nice to have
- You have experience with NodeJS
- You are confident with native JS
- Have experience with ReactJS, Flux, Redux
- You know the Scrum methodology
- You have a good knowledge of the concepts and technologies of relational database - data model, SQL, query optimization, etc.
- Attractive Salary
- RTT & Ticket Restaurant
- Possibilities go to technical conferences like Google I/O
- Access to lot of trainings (Hard or soft skills)
- Health Insurance
- Sponsoring of sport/health activities
- Excellent location in the center of Turin, lot of space, foosball (aka calcetto)