This role is supported under #SGUnitedTraineeships.

Traineeship Description:

This position reports to Manager, who is based in the Singapore office.

This is an important support role to the Singapore-based team, which currently services multiple markets across Asia Pacific, including Southeast Asia and Taiwan. The role also includes some coordination duties, which involves other markets such as Japan, India, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Australia.

Specific Responsibilities:

Trainee to be involved in:

1. Brand & Content Campaigns
    1. Develop, write and deliver clear and succinct copy to support all branded content solutions or marketing campaigns
    2. Co-develop branded content campaign strategy/plans based on strong research insights and analysis
    3. Collaborate with other teams
  2. Global/regional team coordination
    1. Manage regional team content localisations/translation processes
    2. Manage approvals process for market campaigns
    3. Provide on-going support for global campaigns
  3. Research
    1. Extrapolate key user trends from Tripadvisor’s internal platform to create compelling stories or supporting data points for campaigns or social content
    2. Support the team on any required research
  4. Social Media
    1. Draft monthly content calendars for various social channels in APAC
    2. Community management and monitoring of social channels for potential issues or concerns
    3. Manage swag distribution for any social media giveaways or members, where needed
    4. Coordinate influencer engagements for various campaigns across social channels
  5. Blog
    1. Develop, proofread and/or edit blog posts for Tripadvisor Asia blog
    2. Work with editors for input and approval of all blog content
    3. Build and manage an editorial calendar; coordinate with other contributors to ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, tone of voice, images etc.)
  6. Reporting
    1. Compile monthly campaign reports 
    2. Measure impact and perform analysis to optimize KPIs/OKRs
  7. Contribute to team brainstorms

Competencies

1. Active participation in strategic planning process, including developing goals, objectives and processes
  2. How to engage employees and stakeholders professionally
  3. Gain experience with content creation, campaign management, production and research capabilities

Other requirements

• Degree in Communications or the arts
  • Able to commit 12 months of traineeship duration
  • Preferably to include a writing portfolio in your application

Apply for this Job

* Required

Demographics

Individuals seeking employment at Tripadvisor are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any characteristic protected by law. Tripadvisor is committed to creating an inclusive culture. If you choose to share this information, it will allow us to track the effectiveness of our recruiting efforts and to monitor the diversity of our applicant pool for all roles and levels.

Please consider answering the following voluntary questions. Completion is entirely voluntary. Should you choose to answer any of the questions, your answers will not be considered in the hiring process or thereafter, and any information you do provide will be stored confidentially and securely and only used for the above purposes.

My gender at birth was

My gender identity is

My sexual orientation is

I identify as

My military status is