At Tripadvisor, we believe there’s good out there. We understand that travel brings out the best in us, while lifting deserving businesses and strengthening the communities we meet along the way. We know that as the world’s largest travel site, we’re here to inspire and empower people to explore our world with confidence — and share their trip experiences with others. And every day, we see our ideas come to life in work that enables travelers to discover all the good the world has to offer. As part of the Tripadvisor team, you’ll have the opportunity to do the same.
Tripadvisor is seeking an Internal Audit Co-op to work in our Needham, Massachusetts office.
Our co-op program will run from July 2020 – December 2020 (dates can be flexible to include the summer). The role will be full-time Monday through Friday (40 hours per week). Tripadvisor is looking for college students who would like to gain real world experience in an exciting tech company.
The internal audit co-op will assist in evaluating internal control documentation and testing controls under the supervision of experienced members of the audit team.
- Assists in completing special projects and performs other work as assigned
- Become familiar with performing SOX testing procedures
- Contribute ideas/opinions to the internal audit team and listen/respond to other internal audit team members’ views
- Effectively communicate findings from audit procedures performed to internal audit staff, seniors and managers
- Good writing and interpersonal skills
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio
- Must be a self-starter
- Ability to organize and prioritize work with the assistance of supervisor
- Ability to work on multiple assignments and be flexible
- Ability to work in a team environment, take directions from experienced members of the team, adhere to work schedules and have an attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality given the nature of the work being performed
- Currently a Junior or Senior in pursuit of a Bachelors’ degree in Accounting, Information Systems or other business related degree.