TheFork (formerly Restorando), part of TripAdvisor Media Group since May 2014, is the leading European and LATAM restaurant booking platform with presence in 20 markets, more than 80,000 restaurants. Our vision is to become the #1 restaurant app for diners.
We are looking for Software Engineers ready to change an industry and join our Engineering Team in Buenos Aires. We have many challenges that need to be solved with highly performant solutions, addressing beautiful interfaces without being troubled by the scalability of the platform itself.
Our stack is mostly in Node both on the backend and frontend, and we work with React for our interfaces and GraphQL as API. Our Mobile Apps are made with Swift and Kotlin. Our engineers take great pride in their code, and pay close attention to the pull requests you will submit.
- Passionate about software development.
- Experience working on iOS development (2 years minimum).
- Experience working with Swift & Objective-C
- Experience consuming REST APIs and GraphQL APIs.
- Ability to think of the customer and the business in order to solve problems and get stuff done.
- Familiarity with iOS design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Applies progressive enhancement philosophy.
- Proficient English level
Nice to have
- Ability to make independent decisions based on product requirements.
- Testing skills (Unit tests, integration tests. Knowledge in testing frameworks such as Quick, Nimble)
- Ability to manage complexity in a large project, and incur technical debt only after considering the tradeoffs.
- Ping Pong skills :)
- Chance to make an enormous impact in a rapidly growing Tech Company
- TripAdvisor stocks
- 3 weeks vacation
- OSDE Medical Coverage
- 15% discount on Viator (offers tickets for tours and activities)
- LinkedIn Learning (Full access to the E-learning Platform)
- Hertz’s Gold Plus Reward membership
- Office Food (coffee, milk, cookies, cereal, etc)*
- Happy fridays on the office*
- Fun times: Team buildings and day out to have fun with your team
- Lifestyle benefit 400€ or equivalent a year
- Flexible working policy for 2022 with allowance
- Life and long term disability insurance
- Parental leave 30 days (only in countries such as ARG, IT, SE, BE, UK, AU, DK, CH, PT, AT as other countries already have more than 30d
- Employee assistance plan & worklife (Optum)
- Calm app access
- Meal Vouchers
- Paid Time Off