TheFork, a TripAdvisor® Company, is the leading online restaurant reservation platform in Europe. We are operating across 22 countries with a network of more than 80,000 restaurants worldwide.
TheFork connects restaurants and diners. Through TheFork’s website and mobile application, as well as through TripAdvisor®, users can easily select a restaurant according to their preferences, consult user reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online. We also provide restaurants with a software solution, TheFork Manager, that enables them to optimize reservation management, control their online presence, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues, following Yield Management principles which are used successfully in the travel industry.
Today, we are a looking for a Finance Experience Product Manager to help the Business Operations Product team to scale up our Billing and Cash Collection operations all over the world through our ERP (Microsoft Dynamics 365) platform.
The main mission of this role is to:
- Support Billing and Cash Collection processes improvements and automation
- Improve tools provided to the Billing and Cash Collection teams to increase their productivity and well-being (mainly through Microsoft Dynamics 365)
- Manage solutions to meet both business unit and customer invoicing requirements
You will join an agile and dynamic team in a fast moving, “scale-up” environment to build the Billing team of the future. Reporting to the Business Operations Product Manager, you will take part in an international organization that values strong execution, sharing and growing together.
In this role, you will:
- Work closely with TheFork Billing and Cash Collection teams (in Paris, and Barcelona) to contribute to business transformation projects and ensure that all billing and cash collection requirements are met: design new processes, propose new features to scale the platform, prepare roll-outs, assist in end users trainings.
- Lead the development of solutions to complex billing problems and work closely with the Engineering team based in Nantes to integrate these solutions with the existing system:
- Define product specifications, user stories and manage product backlog priorities
- Participate to testing sessions to ensure quality of the deliveries
- Participate with Billing Operations and Cash Collection teams to support the continuous improvement and ongoing operations of the billing system.
- Make strategic decisions in collaboration with the business units relating to invoice content, rendering and delivery. Manage vendor relationships.
- Benchmark good practices, solutions and provide technological watch
- Contribute to organize workshops for needs collection, process evolution
- Facilitate coordination with various stakeholders (Billing and Cash Collection central and local teams, Sales teams, Customer Support, Data Team…) to assist in the implementation of defined billing system enhancements
- Lead the planning and implementing long-term strategic initiatives to ensure integration of current and future technologies.
- Make sure of the operationality of the feedback loop through the definition of product KPIs and monitoring
- 4+ years experience in financial systems with a focus on billing (ideally on Microsoft Dynamics 365)
- Msc/Bac+5 (engineering school, business degree, master)
- Strong knowledge of Scrum techniques and the spirit of agile.
- Good English writing and speaking skills and Fluent French (Knowledge of other European languages is a plus - notably Spanish, Italian, Dutch)
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently
- Knowledge of agile projects management tools (ie. JIRA)
- Ability to translate business requirements into functional specifications
- Team player, passionate, open minded
The position is based in Paris, with regular trips to Nantes and Barcelona