TheFork, a Tripadvisor® Company is the leading online restaurant reservation platform. TheFork’s mission is to connect restaurants and diners, with a network of more than 80,000 partner restaurants worldwide and 29 million monthly visits.
Through TheFork (website and app), as well as through TripAdvisor, users can easily select a restaurant according to their preferences, consult user reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online 24/7. From the restaurant side, TheFork provides them with a software solution, TheFork Manager, to optimise reservation management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenue.
The platform operates as "LaFourchette" in France and Switzerland, as "ElTenedor" in Spain, as “TheFork" in Italy, The Netherlands, Belgium, Portugal, Sweden, Denmark, Australia, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru and Uruguay. It also operates in English as "TheFork.com”. In 2019, TheFork acquired Bookatable and expanded into the UK, Germany, Austria, Finland and Norway markets.
What you will do
We are looking for a wonderful Customer Care Specialist to join our team! If you love helping people and are positive, patient and cheerful, we want to meet you!
To complete your mission, you will do:
- Answer to incoming requests via phone, email and chat.
- Assist our customers if they have questions about our electronic reservation book, our website or app.
- Put yourself in the customer’s shoes and provide the most suitable answer or solution according to their specific needs.
Who you are
The ideal Customer Care Specialist has a native level of Dutch and is fluent in English. Speaking more languages is always welcome!
Are you open-minded and have a high level of communication skills? Do you care about customer needs and always try to make their experience unique and satisfactory, because you focus on quality and love getting things done? Do you enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment? Then this job is for you!
It also would be awesome if you have some technological knowledge and troubleshooting experience in a customer support environment or you have worked with Salesforce.
What can we Offer
- Permanent contract
- Competitive fixed salary
- Ticket Restaurant
- International working environment
- Compensation for practicing sports in any gym in Barcelona
- Interesting discount in private health insurance
- Dining and leisure area + terrace
- Coffee point on each floor with coffee and tea for free
- Well-being activities and benefits (massages, fresh fruit, free snacks, team building events, etc.)
Looking for more info on what it feels like to work with LaFourchette? Click HERE!
And for sure do not hesitate to visit our Welcome to the Jungle page!
We´re looking forward hearing from you!