TripAdvisor, the world’s largest travel platform*, helps nearly 460 million travelers each month** make every trip their best trip. Travelers across the globe use the TripAdvisor site and app to browse more than 830 million reviews and opinions of 8.6 million accommodations, restaurants, experiences, airlines and cruises. Whether planning or on a trip, travelers turn to TripAdvisor to compare low prices on hotels, flights and cruises, book popular tours and attractions, as well as reserve tables at great restaurants. TripAdvisor, the ultimate travel companion, is available in 49 markets and 28 languages.
TripAdvisor: Know better. Book better. Go better.
What you will do:
The Inside Sales Manager develops and builds the existing multinational Inside Sales team. The position will be part of Tripadvisor Restaurant Solutions Sales team consisting of Sales hunters. The ideal candidate will be results-driven & execution focused as well as customer-oriented and responsive.
This role requires a proactive, motivated, organized, responsible Inside Sales Manager who is able to build and work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented and entrepreneurial environment. It requires excellent sales and communications skills as well as good relationship building skills.
S/he will preferably have a background in leading a team of telesales, account management, telemarketing, customer services and support.
Located in our SSC office in Barcelona, s/he will be part of the Sales team, in charge of telephone sales to restaurants.
Responsible to drive directly the sales of our products (Tripadvisor Restaurant Solutions) to restaurants, in coordination with Regional & Country Managers, their teams, and central teams.
- Responsible for the sales of Tripadvisor Restaurant Solutions product line in respective countries.
- Direct management of Tripadvisor Restaurant Inside Sales team
- Responsible for the signature of Tripadvisor Restaurant Solutions partner restaurants and the sales of Premium and ads to new restaurants
- Contribution to Sales strategy
- Building and leading an Inside Sales team
- Proactively improve changes in current processes
- Improve productivity of the teams
- Defining/designing company processes
- Work together with rest of sales teams in the pursuit of excellent results and flawless execution
- Keep up with product training and new offerings as well as latest value proposition
Who you are:
- Native level of English and other language is a plus
- 2 years team leader experience in telesales or customer support experience in B2B online environment and / or leisure-restoration
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-performance environment with a hands-on approach and demonstrated ability to multi-task and think creatively
- Exhibits integrity through fair and ethical behavior towards colleagues and a demonstrated sense of corporate responsibility and commitment
- Good business judgment when making decisions and always considers the relevance/impact of each decision on the business
- People management skills & Teamplayer
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks
- Excellent sales, negotiation, customer service, nurturing, educating and communications skills
- Self-motivated and thorough
- Experienced at building effective relationships through positive communication, honesty and trust
- Not intimidated by technical interaction
- Excellent written and oral communication in the relevant language/s of the country/ies covered
- Target driven and proven self-starter with ability to deliver on targets without constant supervision
What can we Offer:
- Competitive fixed salary
- International working environment
- Compensation for practicing sports in any gym in Barcelona
- Interesting discount in private health insurance
- Dining and leisure area + terrace
- Coffee point on each floor with coffee and tea for free
Looking for more info on what it feels like to work with TripAdvisor? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwDtXIpKvYc&feature=youtu.be
And for sure do not hesitate to take a look on our Welcome to the Jungle page! https://www.welcometothejungle.com/es/companies/eltenedor/team
We´re looking forward hearing from you!