We are looking for a Sales Operations Analyst Located based in our Sao Paulo offices.
Reporting directly to our Country Manager in Brazil, you will be responsible for :
• Objective setting:
o Preparation of the monthly objectives of the commercials: Account Managers, Sales (Inside sales, Inbound, Fieldhunters) and Trainers.
o Prepare the QBR (Quaterly Business Review) for Brazil.
o Report where all the results of the year are added according to the Global Objectives.
o Preparation of a quarterly report of sales in Spain and then share it with the different sales teams.
o Monthly review of all commissions of all Sales (Inside sales, Inbound, Fieldhunters), Account Managers and Trainers. Check that what objectives that pass from the Central square with Sales Force as well as take into account the “special” objectives that may exist.
o Quarterly review of the commissions of the Area Managers, Large Accounts and Country Manager of Portugal as well as the reviews of the annual commissions of the CEO of Spain and the Country Manager of Brazil.
o Take into account the “Reversal”: Review of the contracts signed in the previous three months, which have been carried out. Otherwise "take it into account in the relevant commissions of that month, update it."
• Sales Force Champion for Spain, Portugal and Brazil:
o Train each new incorporation of the relevant part of Sales Force so that it can correctly perform its work and functions (appropriate to each position within sales)
o Participate in the bi-weekly Sales Force meetings that are organized from the Central where all the changes / improvements of the programs are presented. Pass the feedback to the CEO and the Area Managers so that they are informed and subsequently communicate it to their teams.
o Reassign the new restaurants that are monthly inserted in Sales Force to each corresponding Sales to enter their portfolio.
o Support in more operational tasks that are emerging on a daily basis to give a good support to the sales team.
• Support in different tasks and projects that may be required from Management and CEO.
• Support, if necessary, of different office management tasks for the Sao Paulo office in coordination with the Office Manager.
Sought profile :
• At least 3 years of experience
• Experience in management or strategic consulting
• Orientation to objectives and results
• Analytical profile, business savvy
• Team player, experienced in collaborating with senior sales managers
• Experience in the advanced use of Sales Force and/or Tableau is appreciated
• Expert level on Excel, advanced on Powerpoint
• Fluent English (Spanish is a plus)